20+ years in Japan let me know if you need anything

japsurf

Feb 20, 2012
So I've been here about 20 or so years. I sometimes come across people looking for things that aren't available in their home country (specifically adult related materials). Anyone has any requests or needs any help, hit me up.

I also dabble in playing with delivery health girls and other amateurs I met online. Anyone else into that?

Last edited:

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
So I've been here about 20 or so years. I sometimes come across people looking for things that aren't available in their home country (specifically adult related materials). Anyone has any requests or needs any help, hit me up.

I also dabble in playing with delivery health girls and other amateurs I met online. Anyone else into that?
I've been in Japan for a while but I never tried my luck with delivery health, I just worry about getting fished.

I went to oppai bar and the like but I was always with a local who knows his stuff

japsurf

Feb 20, 2012
Had hit or miss with oppai bars. Last one I went to, they rotated the girls every 10 minutes or so. Everything was great until the last rotation and this whale of a girl sat next to me. So awkward. We talked but I didn't want to look at or touch her. Felt sorry for her and myself

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015

I'm curious about finding out if specific women are still working for delihel websites. Some of them may still be listed, but could have already retired, or have moved to a different delihel service. The only way I think I can find out online is likely e-mailing the site in question, or knowing enough fluent Japanese to browse and ask in Japanese forums.