Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-100 Naked Mother-in-law-Chisato Shoda​

aldn100pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this "Mother(in-law)-Son" themed incest video starring one of my favorite MILFs. I used a Sub from SubtitleCat as the base but I also used Whisper CoLab to create a Sub that I used to provide clarity in a few places. I also attempted to clean the SubtitleCat Sub up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Here's Rev A (sigh). Seems I forgot to run spell check at the end, also cleaned a couple of spots.

Attachments

• ALDN-100-RevA.rar
    14.8 KB · Views: 15

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

GVG-286 Mother Aki Sasaki To Jealousy To Her Mother And Child r*** Only Son​

13gvg286pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this incest video. I used a Sub from SubtitleCat as the basis but I also used Whisper to create a Sub which I used to provide clarity and fill in missing dialog at several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

This dorky "kid" definitely needed his mother's guidance! lol
Aki Sasaki. One of my all time favorites and dare I say the prettiest MILF in JAV in my personal view. I really miss her as she retired several years ago. Maybe one day she will make a return. She has several mom-son films in her library of work that are Gold! Thank you for this Chuckie! Love this movie as Aki is wearing stockings which is a major turn on for me.