Disappearance

logan62

Oct 20, 2007
Ok so the post that i did much earlier concerning my deleted posts, which was waiting approval i believe by a moderator, has also bin deleted without atleast a private message explaining why, so now i am at a loss, surely i havent upset someone that much for some strange reason as a result anything i do just gets erased without a trace. I have bin a member for quite a few years and have always bin impressed with the moderators treatment of fellow users by doing their best to make it a pleasent time for all and the fact that they policed the site without bias and at the very least give a reason for any actions taken, i am gonna leave it at that, i do hope that i aint just erased again. Sorry for post being somewhat vague and disconnected, though i am sure someone does know what its about.

Reactions: pixie823

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
firstly, I am very busy, cleaning and moving posts,

and when I get several reports about numerous of wrong posts, rather than edit and reply to all posts, I highlighted them and then I checked the account, and the style of posting, it looks like the old days of spam posting, so I treated it like spam, yes you have been a member for sometime, even more reason to know how to post correctly, I am in IRC a lot of the time, so it is easy to find me and we can go through the deleted posts

Reactions: logan62

logan62

Oct 20, 2007
firstly, I am very busy, cleaning and moving posts,

and when I get several reports about numerous of wrong posts, rather than edit and reply to all posts, I highlighted them and then I checked the account, and the style of posting, it looks like the old days of spam posting, so I treated it like spam, yes you have been a member for sometime, even more reason to know how to post correctly, I am in IRC a lot of the time, so it is easy to find me and we can go through the deleted posts

Yes you are absolutely right i should have known better and paid more attention to detail, i do realise that you are busy and that you do an amazing job of keeping on top of the posts so thank you for taking the time to reply

Reactions: CoolKevin