Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
For quite a long time, Isshiki Momoko has been my favourite when it comes to mature women, she is a bit more on the milf side, but nevertheless she portrays passion in a very unique way. I agree that her body has changed a lot with her age, but she carries herself very well.

xXzv4Cy.jpeg

I have found her performance in most of her videos as pleasantly tease full, she portrays the elegance of an older lady perfectly and that is how older women tend to be, the rhythm and maturity is way different than younger girls. Her body type is just perfect and she flaunts her femininity very well in her performance.
JUY-736 lastpart shestrips andstarts tomoan.
JUY-916 secondscene shewears amourningsuit whitepearl necklace siton thetable stripping highlyerotic
JUY-884 shekneels nearthe tableand bjfor neighbour

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Maki Hojo-another classic-what a beautiful face!
She's so pretty! There is a scene in RCT-522 from 2013 where she's getting her client, Sayaka Aishiro (she plays Sayaka's lawyer) to repeat the dirty things her accused sexual harasser said to her on the train. She keeps telling the shy Sayaka to repeat it over and over again, and to enunciate and to say it loudly enough for the jury to hear. They're both fully clothed, and it's just one short, cute woman with empathetic doe eyes and the tall sexy older vixen with her sexy-ass lips repeating his harassing words. Once or twice, that part of the video was enough. She earned a new fan the day I saw this!
1rct522pl.jpg
-Nasu

P.S.
For the record, Sayaka Aishiro got me into her fan club on this same day (That scene where she cums while getting it doggy in the courtroom...whew!) but we're talking about Sayuri Shiraishi/Maki Houjou here and she's definitely S-Rank, legendary status!

Last edited:

Vikrantpinay

Apr 29, 2018
JUY-736 lastpart shestrips andstarts tomoan.
JUY-916 secondscene shewears amourningsuit whitepearl necklace siton thetable stripping highlyerotic
JUY-884 shekneels nearthe tableand bjfor neighbour
All her work is from MADONNA, some times I wish that she did some work for other studios too except, like FA PRO, she has perfect acting skills and passion to be in a FA PRO video, in fact she'll be the best in that kind of content.

Her work with Madonna is good too, but the stories and characters are not always deep and fleshed out. With FA PRO she can perfectly portray those "gray shade" characters and immerse herself completely in the performance.

Reactions: bigloser0