Gripe of the month

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
So thanks to @kessari I have another gripe:)

Fake settings... I mean settings so fake it hurts the eyes lol:cool: for me at least.

Chikan scenes or movies.
In the past, and my knowledge is limited on the subject, it seemed chikan or trains scenes
were actually films in real situations.

Given the changes in Japanese people attitudes, culture, laws, and economic this was never
going to last. How they did it is still a mystery to me but it went on for years.

Now, the scenes are totally unrealistic and its not even convincing.
Some scenes utilized it well enough but for me, that's a low percentage. Very unconvincing.

The seatings, the area, the lights, all of it looks so fake.
In fact, most scenes involving "transport" looks fake nowadays.

But that's many scenes in JAV now that are so fake that once were used in real
settings including some hospital scenes, dental offices, etc

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021
My current (but frequently other times too) is with Javlibrary, though not so much with the site only but especially some of the link posters.

The site usually has two spaces for new releases or anywhere else, one for SD and another HD/4ks. Only when you click on each thread the contents are exactly the same. Perhaps not with every one of them, but most. That means when you look for the HD you have to go through pages of SD releases, before coming to a proper HD. And then some of the links aren't even accurate. Today I clicked on one which was ´clearly named as HD, but when the file came down, it was an SD...

I sort of exempted Javlibrary from blame, but not fully. Because they should have an editor/watchdog that stopped posters from making a mockery of the site.