How to download from javquick.com

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
I tried to copy link to mp4 file from Video Download Helper into jDownloader link grabber but I got just a 3 Mb file. When I checked Chrome Development Tools (Network) I found out that there are a lot of 3 Mb files. How to save video from this site to a local computer? For example this link:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Interesting, the player downloads a 3mb chunk of the video and once it's done, it requests another chunk with the same name which apparently messes up most downloading methods(I know at least).

I tried yt-dlp and messed with a few options but I also always only get a 3MB chunk.

No idea how to download from there, sorry. Maybe someone else who's more invested in downloading in bad quality than I am will know.

Reactions: CoolKevin

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
When I right clicked at video I found out that it is a Fluid Player. Unfortunately, I did not find any method to downlod video from it. I found out one very old article about download using Internet Explorer extension but article from ... 2010. I am tried Video Download Helper without convertor (free version of VDH) but I got these 3 MB again. Some people recommended a trial version of Internet Download Manager but I am not sure if it would able to do this work. I sent a request to Ant Downloader and they wrote that will try to solve this problem...

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
do we have any update on it?
javquick has some good quality old videos but besides screenrecording them i also dont know how to dl.
Tried many different ways T_T

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
Please contact jDownloader forum. Nobody except them tried to get a full stream from this site

UriF

Aug 25, 2021
By the way you can register at sextb.net and send a request a movie. They allow request 3 video per day for free. I got a lot of old videos much more better quality than Javquick. I don't think that you need more that 30 videos right away. Please don't request every day just one request in 2-3 days. Otherwise you can pay them and you will get much faster. BUT please be adwiswed that they don't have everything.

Reactions: Shinto1337

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
By the way you can register at sextb.net and send a request a movie. They allow request 3 video per day for free. I got a lot of old videos much more better quality than Javquick. I don't think that you need more that 30 videos right away. Please don't request every day just one request in 2-3 days. Otherwise you can pay them and you will get much faster. BUT please be adwiswed that they don't have everything.

thanks that sounds great, i didnt know they take requests. WIll try it out!