Best Streaming Site

Tom_Ato

Dec 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would start a discussion on what everyone is currently using as their streaming site.

Personally, I have been using MISSAV. The quality is pretty decent, there is usually only one pop-up upon playing, and you can save movies you want to keep in you library.

How about everyone else?

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would start a discussion on what everyone is currently using as their streaming site.

Personally, I have been using MISSAV. The quality is pretty decent, there is usually only one pop-up upon playing, and you can save movies you want to keep in you library.

How about everyone else?
I use Missav, doesn't give your phone AIDS and has the r18 algorithm. Only wish it had its search function, where you can view movie studios exclusively

• Love
Reactions: Casshern2

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Everybody is taking out vids from Supjav if you see the watermark on the vids the play.

I agree that MissAV or njav is hassle free with minimum pop ups.

Reactions: OshiriFanatic

Tom_Ato

Dec 10, 2019
Glad to hear that a lot of you use the same thing :). Just wish it would have a Eng Sub selection, then it would be perfect ;)

Reactions: jeff0064

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
sextb. I like that it has an actress database, info, stills, and often trailers.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I have to chime in on missav as well- lots of choices, many uncensored vids, I do believe you can search by studio, and when they see what genre or idol you tend to download a lot, they give you recommendations

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
I have to chime in on missav as well- lots of choices, many uncensored vids, I do believe you can search by studio, and when they see what genre or idol you tend to download a lot, they give you recommendations
Their recommendations have pointed me to a lot of great titles I might not have found otherwise. A great feature!

Reactions: OshiriFanatic

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Everybody is taking out vids from Supjav if you see the watermark on the vids the play.

I agree that MissAV or njav is hassle free with minimum pop ups.
I grab from there but have never had watermarks on anything. You've seen that?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you only want to watch the more recent stuff or browse by categories you can block all the ads on sextb quite well. The only thing I haven't been able to get working yet while blocking all ads is the actual search box, so if you're looking for one particular movie, the site sucks.

Reactions: jeff0064

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
If you only want to watch the more recent stuff or browse by categories you can block all the ads on sextb quite well. The only thing I haven't been able to get working yet while blocking all ads is the actual search box, so if you're looking for one particular movie, the site sucks.
I use google, using the search URL for the site that you end up when you search while on the site. If they have it, it will show, if they don't it will not.

HaveIt.jpg

Reactions: amnscfnt

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
That's a handy trick. Thanks.

cumidarat34

Jul 1, 2024
i use ublock for sextb and its best to block all ads .. and search working fine

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
You can search by studio, but I would like how r18 and drilled down searches where you can go by subject.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Usually missav only because of their cleaner user interface. Most annoying thing is video stops playing if your tab is inactive and some of their movies are directly stolen from supjav

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I also have been using missav more and more. Ads are manageable and you can create multiple playlists (one for raep, NTR, whatever your fancy) and also add comments to the titles you save to help remember what was good about it.

Reactions: amnscfnt