Femdom where the tables are turned?

mrgnash

Aug 27, 2024
Apologies if there exists a similar thread on the site already, but I scoured through my search results and couldn't find anything.

What I'm looking for are femdom titles where the tables are turned on the dominatrix. That is, the dominatrix is dominating guys, gals, or both but then ends up being dominated in turn.

An example would be MGQ-011 with Mai Takizawa. She starts off as a bossy OL who humiliates her colleagues but ends up being bound and fucked in an act of revenge (at least, that's as much as I can infer, given that I am not fluent in Japanese).

13mgq011pl.jpg

I will continue to update this thread with new finds and would appreciate any contributions from other forum posters in the meantime :)

Reactions: Zhonda

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
By the same director. Not femdom, but tables turned I’d say.
DVAJ-142
1725415324981.jpeg

Reactions: mrgnash

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I'm sure you know the Ejaculation Officer series.

Apart from that, there is a bunch of titles with the overarching theme of outdoors humiliation from Yama To Sora, where the first scene features femdom, the rest is the actress being dominated - sometimes pretty roughly. Most of these features Shibuya Gals. I'll list a couple here, but there could be more. If it's your thing, I advise you go through the studio's titles.

SORA-042
SORA-049
SORA-066
SORA-075
SORA-085
SORA-086
SORA-094
SORA-097
SORA-111
SORA-114

Reactions: mrgnash

mrgnash

Aug 27, 2024
I'm sure you know the Ejaculation Officer series.

Apart from that, there is a bunch of titles with the overarching theme of outdoors humiliation from Yama To Sora, where the first scene features femdom, the rest is the actress being dominated - sometimes pretty roughly. Most of these features Shibuya Gals. I'll list a couple here, but there could be more. If it's your thing, I advise you go through the studio's titles.

SORA-042
SORA-049
SORA-066
SORA-075
SORA-085
SORA-086
SORA-094
SORA-097
SORA-111
SORA-114
I'm not overly familiar with either series, but I'll definitely be checking them both out. Thanks a bunch!

Some other titles that fit the bill:

ZIZG-030 - Erika Kitagawa
h_826zizg030pl.jpg

ZIZG-025 - Ayumi Shinoda
h_826zizg025pl.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda

mrgnash

Aug 27, 2024
I just remembered that there is a film with Riko Tachibana (and an unnamed side-kick) where she dominates prisoners for almost the entire film, except for the last scene where the inmates have their revenge.

IESP-298 Riko Tachibana Woman Abuse Lawyer

1iesp298pl.jpg
This one is new to me but it's an instant classic. The chemistry between Riko and her assistant (I searched in vain to find her name) is explosive, and they both sell the scenario brilliantly. Thank you very much!