• Screenshot 2024-07-25 192322.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-25 192322.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-07-25 195129.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-25 195129.png
    584.4 KB · Views: 8

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Okeedokke. new request. Maybe some context is necessary to explain my sudden interest in identification. I recently lost a 18tb drive. Complete failure so no chance of recovery, trust me I tried. So I had several other drives the predated that 16TB drive that I had partitioned and reformatted but were not in use for several Months. I thought that maybe I could recover some of my lost data from them. The problem is that they had been formatted so while recovery was possible for a small percentage of the files, one problem is file names were lost and so the recovered files are all named, File Name Lost (8617). I have been trying to identify the videos if there is a code (rare) imbedded into the video track, or if I can find some other clues, especially if there's an interview at the beginning and the actress identifies herself. Anyway this is a pretty daunting task and I have mostly been unsuccessful. Which brings me you enclycopoedia of knowledge folks. I will likely pop in here now and then looking for help but today I am hoping that someone can Identify this actress: Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-31 145625.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-31 145625.png
    775.1 KB · Views: 5

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Kanoko Minamoto 源かのこ in KTDS-736

Reactions: DScott

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Okeedokke. new request. Maybe some context is necessary to explain my sudden interest in identification. I recently lost a 18tb drive. Complete failure so no chance of recovery, trust me I tried. So I had several other drives the predated that 16TB drive that I had partitioned and reformatted but were not in use for several Months. I thought that maybe I could recover some of my lost data from them. The problem is that they had been formatted so while recovery was possible for a small percentage of the files, one problem is file names were lost and so the recovered files are all named, File Name Lost (8617). I have been trying to identify the videos if there is a code (rare) imbedded into the video track, or if I can find some other clues, especially if there's an interview at the beginning and the actress identifies herself. Anyway this is a pretty daunting task and I have mostly been unsuccessful. Which brings me you enclycopoedia of knowledge folks. I will likely pop in here now and then looking for help but today I am hoping that someone can Identify this actress: Thanks in advance..
Kanoko Minamoto 源かのこ in KTDS-736
Many many thanks Electromog.. I sure appreciate it..

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
New Challenge. If I'm getting annoying, just let me know and I'll stop posting these. All I have are screenshots. If a particular kind of screenshot would be better please let me know but my idea is that face-shot is probably best. IN any case, if anyone can identify either the actress or id, dat would be cool, thanks much, Screenshot 2024-08-02 213038.png