have jav - need sports streaming link

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i’m looking for a low-profile website that freely streams mlb baseball games and nfl football games… preferably a site that never gets mentioned on reddit or other such monitored places. i figure if any sports authority ever monitored this place, they’d have a lot of ‘splainin to do. [“honest, i was doing company research the whole time; i didn’t look at any of those mini asian schoolgirls getting bukkaked by big black cocks.”]

in return, i’ll supply you with a link to something you don’t see every day: three japanese bunny girls fucking an elephant.
vlcsnap-2024-08-25-19h46m05s635.png

well, it might not be the biggest elephant in the world. but THEY think it is. in fact their thoughts, words, and deeds may give you some insight into just how japanese bunny-women feel about such things. you might think that it would be easy to find an elephant-fuck video on your own. but this generally bills itself as a piss-drinking bunny video with no mention of any pachyderms. if you like torrents, you need not go far for the link. akiba citizen “supermax” put this one up over six years ago and (bless him) it’s still going strong.
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/dmow-068-baniigaarupaati.1616463/#post-3669839

for those of you who like a regular download, over at the library the poster nitro1988 has a free nitroflare link. not all of his all movies are free. but this one is.
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijyo4y

"i once fucked an elephant in my bunny costume. how he got in my bunny costume, i'll never know."

Last edited:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
perhaps i asked for too much. well, i’ve been thinking. i don’t especially need NFL football. i mean really… a bunch of huge men dressed up in spacesuits, beating the hell out of each other for no apparent reason. what up with that? just the baseball would do. and i’ll sweeten the deal. you can take a look at my collection of old baseball cards from the japanese women’s league. (i still have a stick of the octopus-flavored chewing gum that came with them, if you’re interested.) i’m told that a couple of these are quite rare and go for thousands of yen at trade shows.

2.JPG
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.JPG
8.jpg
10.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.jpg
16.JPG30.gif

Reactions: amnscfnt and mago

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
perhaps i asked for too much. well, i’ve been thinking. i don’t especially need NFL football. i mean really… a bunch of huge men dressed up in spacesuits, beating the hell out of each other for no apparent reason. what up with that? just the baseball would do. and i’ll sweeten the deal. you can take a look at my collection of old baseball cards from the japanese women’s league. (i still have a stick of the octopus-flavored chewing gum that came with them, if you’re interested.) i’m told that a couple of these are quite rare and go for thousands of yen at trade shows.

View attachment 3538206
View attachment 3538207
View attachment 3538210
View attachment 3538211
View attachment 3538214
View attachment 3538215
View attachment 3538218
View attachment 3538219
View attachment 3538220
View attachment 3538221View attachment 3538222
Love those baseball cards, thanks for sharing! For sports, I use streameast most of the time, sticktv when streameast goes down. There’s another one with a ton of channels, not just sports, it’s daddytv or something similar. Hope this helps.

Reactions: barba