Help finding this Amiri Saitou + Sakura Kurumi non-studio video

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Weirdest thing, I just watched this 1-2 days ago and seriously can't find it again. Here's what I remember:

• Video is not a major studio title so it doesn't have a ABC-NNN type code. It's one of those NNNABC-NNN type codes. These videos are not listed on javlibrary. It's not a jav production on a set with lighting, etc. The camera work was mostly handheld but mostly not self-shot by the actors. I've seen a bunch of these before and the guy behind the camera says, "eroii, eroii" a lot. I don't think the camera guy ever participates, although it's hard to be sure.
  • Actresses in the video are 100% definitely Amiri Saitou and Sakura Kurumi. The actors are two pretty common JAV actors, I think one is Yuto Koroda and the other one is less frequently in major studio titles but he does these spontaneous type videos a lot more. He is super tanned and pretty muscled/ripped.
  • First part of the video was them picking up the girls on the street or station (not nanpa though) then drove to a hotel or some place. (I mostly skipped that part). They might have sucked cock in the car on the way. I think they mention that it is Halloween. Second part starts with the girls clothed when they two guys start fucking them and they gradually strip down to one in pink bra/panties lacey lingerie and the other ink lavender same and eventually they are naked. They fuck on a sofa, on the ledge next to large full glass windows showing city view and the beds. After this long scene, there's a break where the girls change outfits into one red and one black lingerie with red and black devil horns headbands. They mention Halloween again. The second scene starts out with the girls making out lesbian on a couch and eventually the guys join in again. It was one of the hottest videos ever because both girls got fucked long and hard and had a lot of girl-girl also including sucking creampies out of each other.
  • I watched it on javtiful dot com. The thumbnail was half white with logo on left side and picture on the right (they use this thumbnail format for most of these type of videos). I think (very unsure) the logo was Clover. The right side was Amiri and Sakura. I'm pretty sure I found it through another Sakura Kurumi video there and then clicking her actress tag, but going through either actress' tags now does not turn up this video. I'm aware they have quite a few videos together but this is not one of the major studio releases.
Can anybody help find this video or code again?

Last edited:

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I found it by searching amiri's name in japanese on sougouwiki and scrolling through. It is 390JAC-185. It can be found on javtiful under that code and title "Big Orgy Halloween Party". I was wrong about the half-white thumbnail and that threw me off when I was scanning through the actress tagged listings.

pb_e_390jac-185.jpg