I have watched all the series of ACB, ACB-02, ACB-03, ACB-06 : sex with Housekeeper and Aunt.. Loved the ACB series, good storyline..

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I love this series, especially ACB-01 and ACB-05 which share a similar storyline: the (I assume) adopted young girl helps the mother and father have sex, and then is violated first by the Dad and then by the Mom. Super hot. Wish they had made more! I have ACB-01, 02, 03, 04, and 05.

Dev_milfer

Apr 18, 2024
I love this series, especially ACB-01 and ACB-05 which share a similar storyline: the (I assume) adopted young girl helps the mother and father have sex, and then is violated first by the Dad and then by the Mom. Super hot. Wish they had made more! I have ACB-01, 02, 03, 04, and 05.
Unfortunately it stopped to 06.. sad

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Unfortunately it stopped to 06.. sad
You're right: I have 06 as well. As I mentioned, I really like 01 and 05. I found RBD-946 starring Mako Oda and Ai Kawana where Mako trains a young girl to service her as a lesbian. Really good movie. I like that theme, training young girls to service. I think the Slave Island series has quite a few sporting that theme but if anyone knows of JAV like the ones I mention here, please let me know.

bestbuy

Jan 8, 2023
You're right: I have 06 as well. As I mentioned, I really like 01 and 05. I found RBD-946 starring Mako Oda and Ai Kawana where Mako trains a young girl to service her as a lesbian. Really good movie. I like that theme, training young girls to service. I think the Slave Island series has quite a few sporting that theme but if anyone knows of JAV like the ones I mention here, please let me know.
You are right great series, the other ones I seen in the Attackers series which you mentioned are see the list below, looks like rbd-946 is the second in the Awakening series. The RBK titles seems like similar theme.

RBD-920 Awakening Hot Plays - Lesbian Training Cutting Through The Darkness
RBD-946 Hot Play Awakening 2 Darkness-Splitting Lesbian Training
JBD-257 Awakening Game 3 Masochist Training That Cuts Through The Darkness Mika Aikawa Misato Henan Mako Oda
RBK-062 A Mother And Daughter Devouring A Female Slave A Mad Mantis Family Kitan
RBK-067 Empress Yugi Mami Sakurai Oto Alice Winter love Kotone Sayuki Mogami
RBK-087 Empress Yugi Hikaru Natsuki Mami Sakurai Alice Oto

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
You are right great series, the other ones I seen in the Attackers series which you mentioned are see the list below, looks like rbd-946 is the second in the Awakening series. The RBK titles seems like similar theme.

RBD-920 Awakening Hot Plays - Lesbian Training Cutting Through The Darkness
RBD-946 Hot Play Awakening 2 Darkness-Splitting Lesbian Training
JBD-257 Awakening Game 3 Masochist Training That Cuts Through The Darkness Mika Aikawa Misato Henan Mako Oda
RBK-062 A Mother And Daughter Devouring A Female Slave A Mad Mantis Family Kitan
RBK-067 Empress Yugi Mami Sakurai Oto Alice Winter love Kotone Sayuki Mogami
RBK-087 Empress Yugi Hikaru Natsuki Mami Sakurai Alice Oto
thanks! I will check them out.

Reactions: bestbuy