[IDed]ロマンスは剣の輝きII - Episode 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiraknives

Apr 28, 2009
I'm looking for a specific hentai movie. I just remember a clip of it tho. It's were this girl is in a bunny outfit and she is running from this guy on a car doing another chick while hes driving and he shots a couple of arrows that pin the bunny girl against a tree and then he does her. If some one could help me figure out what the name is that would be very nice i have been looking for the past couple of days to find it Thx for your time

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I try to find it, please be patient

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This is not Pink Riders, I´m mostly irritated about the fact that this thing is uncensored...

This is no bike though, it´s a 4 iron wheeled steam engine.

I already searched the web and the databases about bunnies and steam engines in a hentai, but nothing to be found. This one seems to be pretty nice and I´d like to get it, but without knowing what it is?

So: help by other members requested, or by someone who has an besthentaivideos.com accout...

Screenshots attached.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´ve got. it. This truly was a tough one, never remembered that scene...

luckily I downloaded all 5 episodes raw uncensored from share some time ago only, because I only had subbed ones. It´s licensed by NuTech Digital / ASM.

Title: Romance is in the flash of the sword 2 - Romance wa Tsurugi no Kagayaki II ロマンスは剣の輝きII - Episode 3 - cover for improvement attached... (see cover back left on top...).

I only found it by thinking about hentai with a story in the past, just like Wind of Ebenbourgh for ex, Kukudo-oh or Tournament of the gods (no SF though).

Status
Not open for further replies.