in search of rare NTR

leitsak

Aug 18, 2024
In search of ntr .Hello, I am looking for certain scenes of a cheating wife, when the husband does not see the sex scene itself (cheating), but discovers the consequences of cheating. For example: I saw one scene from the movie (now I can't remember the code)- where possible, the husband sits his wife on the table and spreads her legs, there is a tampon in her pussy, he pulls it out and another man's sperm begins to flow out. Or tell me something similar - the husband returns from work, and the wife lies naked and sperm flows out of her after cheating. The most important factor is that the husband finds out about cheating on a pussy filled with sperm. Thank you in advance!

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I have been searching for something like that some time ago, but I still remember a few: this series and this title* (though the stuff is likely fake in both, especially the latter, like 99.9%). Some signs of cheating can also be seen in this series (in the way the wife acts with food etc.)

Oh, original collaborations (titles based on original work, often NTR) might also be worth checking for that, e.g. this one

* I actually thought I remembered it well enough to find it quickly, but no, I couldn't. It was something about a school, and a girl maybe involved with a teacher, and at some point she was chatting with her friend/boyfriend/sister and realized there was sperm running down her leg (so much and so staged that it must have been fake, that's why I was so certain). And there was this ominous music, if I remember correctly. I looked for a bit using various prompts but no luck so far

P.S. I also think it was an original collaboration. I'll search some more later

leitsak

Aug 18, 2024
I have been searching for something like that some time ago, but I still remember a few: this series and this title* (though the stuff is likely fake in both, especially the latter, like 99.9%). Some signs of cheating can also be seen in this series (in the way the wife acts with food etc.)

Oh, original collaborations (titles based on original work, often NTR) might also be worth checking for that, e.g. this one

* I actually thought I remembered it well enough to find it quickly, but no, I couldn't. It was something about a school, and a girl maybe involved with a teacher, and at some point she was chatting with her friend/boyfriend/sister and realized there was sperm running down her leg (so much and so staged that it must have been fake, that's why I was so certain). And there was this ominous music, if I remember correctly. I looked for a bit using various prompts but no luck so far

P.S. I also think it was an original collaboration. I'll search some more later
Hello, thank you for responding, I watched what you suggested, the series with the cream pie "when the husband smokes" is beautifully filmed. But I didn't find exactly what I needed there. Today I remembered one series of films "pred-219", it reveals the idea that is needed, although not to the end. Now I'll tell you: the wife is in the hospital, a man comes to her to fuck at night, while the husband is at home at this time. One morning he comes to see his wife in the hospital, and sees a man coming out of her room, he is shocked, annoyed. He runs into the room and sees that his wife is sitting on the bed fully clothed, he starts smiling and everything is fine, BUT the frame that we need appears!!! My wife's pussy is soaked in cream!!! And he doesn't know about it....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821_101804_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101804_Opera.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240821_101811_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101811_Opera.jpg
    893.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240821_101849_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101849_Opera.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240821_101911_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101911_Opera.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240821_101914_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101914_Opera.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240821_101932_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101932_Opera.jpg
    919.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240821_101943_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101943_Opera.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240821_101958_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_101958_Opera.jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 12

leitsak

Aug 18, 2024
Hello, thank you for responding, I watched what you suggested, the series with the cream pie "when the husband smokes" is beautifully filmed. But I didn't find exactly what I needed there. Today I remembered one series of films "pred-219", it reveals the idea that is needed, although not to the end. Now I'll tell you: the wife is in the hospital, a man comes to her to fuck at night, while the husband is at home at this time. One morning he comes to see his wife in the hospital, and sees a man coming out of her room, he is shocked, annoyed. He runs into the room and sees that his wife is sitting on the bed fully clothed, he starts smiling and everything is fine, BUT the frame that we need appears!!! My wife's pussy is soaked in cream!!! And he doesn't know about it....
It would be ideal if her husband saw her pussy filled with cream, then this is ideal and what I need, this did not happen here. BUT even this shot from the movie is very very hot....

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I see what you mean better now, but nothing specific comes to mind. And I have not been able to find the movie that I mentioned...

But I've subscribed to the thread, so I'll post if I remember/find anything like that

Maybe you could check the NGOD label: it has a lot of NTR stories, especially this series. Oh, and there's also another NTR-themed one centering around big.. instruments (to be Victorian about it)

If you really want to invest some time into it, you could look for what you need in Japanese. I personally don't know how to say it "off the bat", but you could just search for key words, e.g. 妻 is 'wife', バレる is "to be exposed", and 中出し is "creampie" (though there are different ways for at least the first two, like 奥さん and 発覚 respectively)

I actually searched a bit, to practice my Japanese as well, and it seems that it's better to use バレる together with the one who finds out (e.g. this title about being found out by your wife). So, in our case, we need to switch to 夫, "husband". Searching for something like 夫にバレた+中出し+NTR gives us this series, which might be worth checking out

You can do the same in English, of course, but in my experience, searching in Japanese directly sometimes provides results that you wouldn't get to in English, at least not that easily

The next step would be searching on Japanese AV sites (the official ones might work even better for searching, and then you can find what you found there on another site, for example. It comes down to being creative and specific, thinking like you would if you've made such a movie". For example, you can phrase it using 股, "thigh", 精子, "sperm", 流れ, "stream"; even if this is not how you say "sperm stream [down] the leg", these words might be somewhere in that description

And while I was writing all this, I also remembered about this one, though it's about mother and son doing it behind the father's back

Last edited:
Reactions: amnscfnt

leitsak

Aug 18, 2024
I see what you mean better now, but nothing specific comes to mind. And I have not been able to find the movie that I mentioned...

But I've subscribed to the thread, so I'll post if I remember/find anything like that

Maybe you could check the NGOD label: it has a lot of NTR stories, especially this series. Oh, and there's also another NTR-themed one centering around big.. instruments (to be Victorian about it)

If you really want to invest some time into it, you could look for what you need in Japanese. I personally don't know how to say it "off the bat", but you could just search for key words, e.g. 妻 is 'wife', バレる is "to be exposed", and 中出し is "creampie" (though there are different ways for at least the first two, like 奥さん and 発覚 respectively)

I actually searched a bit, to practice my Japanese as well, and it seems that it's better to use バレる together with the one who finds out (e.g. this title about being found out by your wife). So, in our case, we need to switch to 夫, "husband". Searching for something like 夫にバレた+中出し+NTR gives us this series, which might be worth checking out

You can do the same in English, of course, but in my experience, searching in Japanese directly sometimes provides results that you wouldn't get to in English, at least not that easily

The next step would be searching on Japanese AV sites (the official ones might work even better for searching, and then you can find what you found there on another site, for example. It comes down to being creative and specific, thinking like you would if you've made such a movie". For example, you can phrase it using 股, "thigh", 精子, "sperm", 流れ, "stream"; even if this is not how you say "sperm stream [down] the leg", these words might be somewhere in that description

And while I was writing all this, I also remembered about this one, though it's about mother and son doing it behind the father's back
Thank you very much, I'll try your way of searching. When I find something, I will definitely update it here. I think there are the same individuals who like this topic :)

Reactions: gregorsamsa

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
I’m a big fan of this theme too - I have been looking for a title I know I have saved somewhere - the wife comes home , gets undressed to shower, puts her cum filled panties in the laundry bin - suspicious husband finds them and confronts her in the shower, turns into the first in a series of punish-fucks to show her the error of her ways. Will post if I can find it. Cheating wives discovered with pussies full of cum make for great storytelling. Would like to see more