JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Yes, in some camera shots they look natural, in others they don't. That she's so tiny and thin doesn't help either.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Two new VR debuts:

A tall girl, Kosaka Nanaka, S1 exclusive. It's always funny to me how Japaneses freak out about tall girls, they present them as if they were the bearded lady, comparing them with other girls or talking about their height.... :p I guess the average height there is quite low.

SIVR-341 May 22

sivr00341pl.jpg

sivr00341jp-4.jpg

sivr00341jp-6.jpg

If you like mega slender girls... Mayu Suzune's first 8KVR. Over 100 kisses...

MDVR-290 May 22

mdvr00290pl.jpg

mdvr00290jp-2.jpg

mdvr00290jp-9.jpg

Moodyz has another two debuts, but they are a festival of fake tits... :(

Reactions: chewbaka

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Two new VR debuts:

A tall girl, Kosaka Nanaka, S1 exclusive. It's always funny to me how Japaneses freak out about tall girls, they present them as if they were the bearded lady, comparing them with other girls or talking about their height.... :p I guess the average height there is quite low.

SIVR-341 May 22

View attachment 3484323

View attachment 3484317

View attachment 3484320

If you like mega slender girls... Mayu Suzune's first 8KVR. Over 100 kisses...

MDVR-290 May 22

View attachment 3484324

View attachment 3484325

View attachment 3484326

Moodyz has another two debuts, but they are a festival of fake tits... :(
Ooh, not bad. I've had a look at their 2D screencaps and while they don't exactly match up to their covers, the photoshop wasn't excessive. Both are my preferred body type.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
In the trailers they lose a little bit, but well... I try not to turn actresses into objects, and look for something else. Mayu Suzune has a beautiful smile, and a lovely voice. Maybe too thin for my taste, but it's a natural thinness, not provoked like others, so it's fine for me.

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Kawaii VR has a new tiny girl, Haru Kikuchi. After watching the trailer, the photoshop is too much. But she is cute.

KAVR-369 May 20

kavr00369pl.jpg

kavr00369jp-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tana_vak

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
For fans of orgies...

URVRSP-329 Jun 21

urvrsp00329pl.jpg

Untitled 1.jpg

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
I recently watched 3DSVR-1337 and they had a mosaic fail at Part B 26:44. You can see her uncensored pussy clearly in a blink and you'll miss moment. It was nice but I hope the studio didn't get into trouble. lol
I've seen two 2D titles where that’s happened, Matsumoto Ichika and Yukino Rino around 5 to 10 seconds before an edit. It's human error, large amount of videos all the time that they need to apply mosaic on. It's probably much rarer to see this happen in a VR title though.

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
There is a VR where you can see uncensored Matsumoto Ichika's pussy for some seconds. But I don't remenber the ID... :(

It is a window to a dreamed utopia, in which censorship is cancelled in JAV VR....

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I recently watched 3DSVR-1337 and they had a mosaic fail at Part B 26:44. You can see her uncensored pussy clearly in a blink and you'll miss moment. It was nice but I hope the studio didn't get into trouble. lol
Oh, Kaminato Yotsuha. Never quite got into her. I think the fact that I sort-of kept an eye on Fairies (her former jpop idol group) doesn't help. I liked Speed back in the day. Fairies was started by the same producers as Speed but they never quite achieved the same level of popularity so it got disbanded.

I need to knock that teen idol image out of my head first before I can start to enjoy seeing her naked. I mean Mikami Yua was a former teenage idol too but her group was so large that I wasn't even aware of her presence. I can pick out who Yotsuha was in her group so this is still a little creepy for me.

There is a VR where you can see uncensored Matsumoto Ichika's pussy for some seconds. But I don't remenber the ID... :(

It is a window to a dreamed utopia, in which censorship is cancelled in JAV VR....
OMG, which one?

I only know of the slip in the 2D video.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
OMG, which one?

I only know of the slip in the 2D video.
Sorry, maybe I'm wrong and it was actually a flat movie. I remember I hadn't watched the movie and didn't download it because I didn't like it and, for a second or two, it wouldn't be worth it. But I could have sworn it was VR...

I searched a bit and couldn't find it. I saw it here on Akiba.