JAV with girl controlling vibrator on man when taking a walk

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
Did anyone know the title/code of a series where a girl put vibrator on man and controlling it while taking a walk, eat in a restaurant, etc?
Basically its like girls on remote vibrator except in reverse, with the girl actually controlling it (altough that specific series im talking about didnt use remote but used the wired one)

I have watched this series before but cant remember the code/studio. Wouldnt mind if anyone have another title recommendation with similar scene (either using remote vibrator or wired one)

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I looked pretty hard for this. Just to be clear, you're asking for penile simulation not anal correct?

A couple of codes that might contain some of this are MANE and ECB, but not sure. Sounds pretty niche and looked through a lot of genre combos involving:

Submissive Men
Reversed Role
Training
Humiliation
Outdoor
Vibe
Electric Massager
Toy

Curious if anyone can locate something myself.

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
I looked pretty hard for this. Just to be clear, you're asking for penile simulation not anal correct?

A couple of codes that might contain some of this are MANE and ECB, but not sure. Sounds pretty niche and looked through a lot of genre combos involving:

Submissive Men
Reversed Role
Training
Humiliation
Outdoor
Vibe
Electric Massager
Toy

Curious if anyone can locate something myself.
right. no Anal
im just streaming it once and dont remember the title/code
what i remember is its still new series that time (the code still like 001,002) and only 2 title of the series released. i remember because i found the girl from the 2nd title is prettier than the first one

thx for the reply though