Motion Comics - Mangas in video format

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Another step into the world of unknown h-animes...

There are many h-animes really nobody (of you) knows, but I do not want to post it all by myself please. This is the very best h-anime in manga style I´ve ever watched, it´s title is:

horikawa satoru rou dejitarukomikkusu 堀川悟郎デジタルコミックス

It is uncensored, there are 2 parts, each about 50 mins. Covers attached. Perhaps someone of you can manage to get them and will post them later on then...

here´s the website: http://www.animeros.jp/am/AM19.htm

the manga after it was made is: Kakimawasareru Shoujo

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hers are the other unknown ones of that genre - Manga as a video...

ギミックスTYPE.90 ああ、七瀬さま Vol.1 - TYPE. 90 aa, nanase sama Vol. 1
ギミックスTYPE.90 ああ、七瀬さま Vol.2 - TYPE. 90 aa, nanase sama Vol. 2
ギミックス師走の翁SEISO-1(リマスター版) - shiwasu no ou SEISO - 1 (rima sutaa ban)
ギミックス師走の翁SEISO-2 - shiwasu no ou SEISO - 2
ギミックス師走の翁SEISO-3 - shiwasu no ou SEISO - 3
ギミックス琴義弓介 触乳-散花の章- - kin gi yumi kai sawa chichi - chi hana no shou -
ギミックス琴義弓介 触乳-狂種の章- - kin gi yumi kai sawa chichi - kyou shu no shou -
ギミックス SuperBJ
ギミックス空想実験 vol.2 - kuusou jikken vol. 2
ギミックス LINDA-1 -BAD WIFE-
ギミックス LINDA-2 -GOOD WIFE-

ギミックス = gimikkusu (Gimmix)

they call it MOTION COMIC

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
GIMMIX-styled hentai -- comics with excellent colored pencil-style coloration and voice acting -- would be my material of choice if they had voice actors to cover the men's dialogue as well. Without the complete dialogue being presented orally, the whole thing becomes just entertaining ... not at all "useful", you know? :(

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
hers are the other unknown ones of that genre - Manga as a video...

What do you mean by unknown ?
Title not known (because you did not translate the kanjis) ?
Release not known (no files available) ?
etc ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What do you mean by unknown ?
Title not known (because you did not translate the kanjis) ?
Release not known (no files available) ?
etc ?

no, I do not mean that title or author are unknown, it was just to say that the existence as a video was unknown (I think...) to most of our members and guests.

And not all files can be found atm., including the 2 Linda´s and the 2 Horikawa Gorou from the top I have found 6, the others still are missing...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hmmm I have known it for quite some time already and some of it quite good but don't expect fluid like movement as H-anime as they're motion comic not an anime :lols:, some fact which I hate about these motion comics are many of them was DLsite material :ban: hahaha

that type 90 certainly very interesting but never really searched it as too absorbed in looking tuna empire's MC but was in vain :abandoned:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I only wanted :sick: to give information about videos / motion comics because hardly anyone knows, :constipation: whether it´s DLsite stuff or free available in the internet, :...: I never planned to post anything of these :defeat:. If someone really is interested in this he / she has to go searching the internet by him- / herself, that´s all I wanted... :abandoned2:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
:lols: its not your fault haha, *gives redrooster a pat in the beak
its even good info on anyone who haven't even known this genre

woot, I suspected it was type 90 "Oh! miss NANASE" which turned out to be true after he added the romaji titles :constipation:, here I go lol

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Some things turn out to be funny, I´ve found SuperBJ now (ment. above), but it is no video file but a flash player game containing SuperBJ and SuperBJ 2. But it remains being named motion comic. I do not want to post everything, I´m doing enough already, who wants to find and to post it for the community, may look for:

(同人ゲーム) [サークルギミックス] ギミックスSuperBJ.zip - size: 120 MB

Same goes for SEISO-1:

(同人ソフト) ギミックス師走の翁SEISO-1.zip - size 97.1 MB

Starting screenshots attached...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I can post the link to where people can DD "Shiwasu no okina 1,2,3" if you want red. Do you want me to do that?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I can post the link to where people can DD "Shiwasu no okina 1,2,3" if you want red. Do you want me to do that?

please, gakido, you don´t need to ask for my permission. I´m not more or less than anyone else, and that´s good the way it is, rooster flying too high will fall too deep. Perhaps I´ve got other search and finding skills than other people but that´s it!:bow-pray:

I did not want to post any of these files anyway, I just started the topic for members information that there is much material they hardly know.:dizzy:

As long as I can dl the files too there is no problem...(smile). I am happy for every thread I do not have to start myself, the more members take part in active posting the better. Doing too much as I sometimes already did could be felt as a severe punishment. I´m too less part of a hentai myself to feel punishment as satisfying... (hehe)...:battered:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Shiwasu No Okina Motion Comic (flash animated) : Sei So Tsui Dan Sha

http://www.hentairules.net/2008/06/...ion-comic-flash-animated-sei-so-tsui-dan-sha/

Shiwasu No Okina Motion Comic (flash animated) : Sei So Tsui Dan Sha parts 2 and 3

http://www.hentairules.net/2008/06/...h-animated-sei-so-tsui-dan-sha-parts-2-and-3/

Black Dog Motion Comic : Weather Report

http://www.hentairules.net/2008/07/02/black-dog-motion-comic-weather-report/

I'm sure there are a couple more on the site but I'm too tired to search for them.

AnEmptyMind

Jan 27, 2008
is there a link to download the horikawa goro motion comics? i've been looking for it since i found out about it. i would buy it but my japanese has degraded to such a point that I can't even figure out how to from that site that was linked.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Share hashes for both Horikawa Gorou motion comics:

First Episode
17b97c5cb26f400fe859f3e5e69a497dce04c50b

Second episode
aa681052139665a562258b87d34d2df4c470b541
or
d76abbbe470925b4a636bc65c8f7da8bab8537ea

AnEmptyMind

Jan 27, 2008
Share hashes for both Horikawa Gorou motion comics:

First Episode
17b97c5cb26f400fe859f3e5e69a497dce04c50b

Second episode
aa681052139665a562258b87d34d2df4c470b541
or
d76abbbe470925b4a636bc65c8f7da8bab8537ea

Thanks for info but using OS X 10.4, so from what I've read in the Share FAQ, i can't even run it.
Any direct downloads or BTs?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Since the topic's being rez`d, I have a question for you guys: does anyone know if there is something like the Gimmix projects except with full voice-overs instead of female-only voice-overs? I seriously don't know why they don't include the men's voices since in a lot of Gimmix's selected projects it's the men who have the most narrative dialogue and the women mostly squeal and moan. :\

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
full voiced are:

horikawa satoru rou dejitarukomikkusu 堀川悟郎デジタルコミックス (in the thread starter)
あかざわRED MANIAX (available as flah or AVI)

all others I have are female voiced only.

AnEmptyMind

Jan 27, 2008
Since the topic's being rez`d, I have a question for you guys: does anyone know if there is something like the Gimmix projects except with full voice-overs instead of female-only voice-overs? I seriously don't know why they don't include the men's voices since in a lot of Gimmix's selected projects it's the men who have the most narrative dialogue and the women mostly squeal and moan. :\

I'm guessing that the creators don't add full voice-overs because they figure that people don't want to hear the guys' dialogue, even if the women don't really have too much to say.