Motivation for downloading

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
For those older members, I apologize as I believe I requested this quite a while back.. the question is what influences what you download? Could be a particular idol, a production company, a certain director that you like, maybe a specific studio, or even possibly the cover itself. For me, i like to check the preview if available, but would really like to hear from whomever is interested. thanks.

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I'm actually very often a sucker for a good cover. As a random example, I would certainly download or at least watch this one. So, it's like compounding factors: interest in the genre(s), the promise of the preview, the promise of the cover, the star(s) participating. I guess one could say that the cover/preview are like concentrated promise of the title as to how well the actors and actresses, the director and all others involved have been able to bring the fantasy to life

In this case, we have one of my favorite MILFs, Eriko Miura, teasing a huge cock and us/me, the witness(es) at the same time, promising quality immersion into the world of dirty-talking blowjobs from beautiful experienced women

In fact, I don't remember if this movie is good or not, but as soon as I read your post, this was one of the first covers that came to my mind

cjod00081pl.jpg

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
My downloading is generally driven by actresses I like - I will find an actress that appeals to me and I’ll try to download as much of her work as I can. Like the previous responder, I am a fan of Eriko Miura and have sought out many of her videos. Lately I have been into Yuka Mizuna (prompted by ROE-124) and have been searching for and downloading her work. Some actresses I really like and sought out more content but was disappointed to discover they have so few releases - like Minami Niijimura who is great in a few QRDA titles, one GMEM title and some Mistressland (MLDO) clips. I wish she did more!

Sometimes it’s a studio or director that catches my eye - like Potter Inoue’s excellent work for Akinori Studio on the MANE series. I collected all of those I could find but have not found anything similar.

Another director I like is Motofuji Pero, who did the FLVA series with a prodigious amount of analingus, including some on actresses I particularly enjoy.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
its very randomly ..... i download lots of movies because i love the covers.
some time i start with tags ,,, such as " incest " and look at the cover , read some description ..
if the cover is okay , theme is okay then its doesnt matter if i know the actress or not..
incest , 3456789 p , gangbang ,shota ,outdoor ,teacher

sometime i see people recommend movies here ,,, i dont like the movies s theme but i like the actress so i look in her other movies .
i

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
I'm very much an outlier here but for me it's very simple: if it's a lesbian movie, I'll download it.

I'm going for somewhat of completionist lesbian JAV collection. Basically every new lesbian movie that comes out, I grab it. There are a few cases where I say no.
  • Focus on acts that I find disgusting. For example, anal fisting.
  • Western actresses. If there's not at least one Japanese woman then I don't care.
  • Boring movies with minimal sex/Movies dedicated to a single fetish without much sex. This is where the whole movie is just scenes focusing on a single thing, like kissing ("Deep kiss"), licking nose or some random thing. This includes almost all of the EVIS movies.
  • Hetero movies with a incorrect/unworthy lesbian tag. This is like a hetero movie with 2+ girls in that like maybe kiss a little bit during a scene, and some studios find it appropriate to slap the lesbian tag on that. Other cases are when a scene starts out as lesbian, then 10 minutes into it a guy joins and the ruins it. In older JAV you'll find a lot of these.