moving penis outside panties ..rubbing cock against panties ... the actor dont insert but acting like he fuck her ,attack cris, ass and so on

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i use to see this scene ... but now i dont got idea to find this kind of theme or plot

anyone have some ??

such as aarm-131

AARM-131 The Joy Of Ejaculating By Rubbing The Cock Against The Clothed Buttocks With Full Bac...jpg

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
As is often the case, you can use keywords, preferably in Japanese, to find a lot of stuff like this. In this case, I see two keywords: 着衣 ("wearing clothes", i.e. "clothed", as opposed to 脱衣, "undressed") and チ○ポを擦り ("c*ck rubbing"). Just putting those into Google as 「着衣 チ○ポを擦り AV」produces quite a lot of relevant results (mostly other titles by Aroma, but also by some other studios, e.g. CWM-190 looks like it fits the niche. Which also reminded me of Sex Agent's similar titles, e.g. AGEMIX-133, but I would recommend checking all the AGEMIX label titles at least since there are a lot of gems there, e.g. AGEMIX-098, where the cock is actually put under the clothing, which is a bit different

h_213agemix098pl.jpg

AGEMIX-133 uses 尻ズリ, where the second part is actually the same 擦り, i.e. "rubbing", so, "ass rubbing". And AGEMIX-098 uses 尻コキ, i.e. "ass-job" as in "hand-job" etc. So, you could find more fitting keywords like that and find more and more titles that fit that niche. "Cumulative keyword approach"

As for the name of the genre, I think it can be considered a subgenre of CFNM in Western terms, but I don't know if it actually has a specific name in Japanese, AARM-131 itself has (at least of JAV Land) the 着エロ ("clothes eroticism") and パンチラ ("visible underwear") tags, but I think these are still too general to find something like this specifically. Hence the keyword approach

maload

Jul 1, 2008
As is often the case, you can use keywords, preferably in Japanese, to find a lot of stuff like this. In this case, I see two keywords: 着衣 ("wearing clothes", i.e. "clothed", as opposed to 脱衣, "undressed") and チ○ポを擦り ("c*ck rubbing"). Just putting those into Google as 「着衣 チ○ポを擦り AV」produces quite a lot of relevant results (mostly other titles by Aroma, but also by some other studios, e.g. CWM-190 looks like it fits the niche. Which also reminded me of Sex Agent's similar titles, e.g. AGEMIX-133, but I would recommend checking all the AGEMIX label titles at least since there are a lot of gems there, e.g. AGEMIX-098, where the cock is actually put under the clothing, which is a bit different

h_213agemix098pl.jpg

AGEMIX-133 uses 尻ズリ, where the second part is actually the same 擦り, i.e. "rubbing", so, "ass rubbing". And AGEMIX-098 uses 尻コキ, i.e. "ass-job" as in "hand-job" etc. So, you could find more fitting keywords like that and find more and more titles that fit that niche. "Cumulative keyword approach"

As for the name of the genre, I think it can be considered a subgenre of CFNM in Western terms, but I don't know if it actually has a specific name in Japanese, AARM-131 itself has (at least of JAV Land) the 着エロ ("clothes eroticism") and パンチラ ("visible underwear") tags, but I think these are still too general to find something like this specifically. Hence the keyword approach
thank you so much

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I would refer to this personally as "frottage", ie. rubbing against clothing (not to be confused with the bizarre neologism "frotting").

The Japanese term 尻コキ could be a good search term which translates as "ass job" on Google. I've found a lot listed under "intercrural sex" which is sex between the thighs.

This results page from JAVdb might be a starter for titles:

Reactions: gregorsamsa

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Right, frotting, that's how it's often called in English. I totally forgot

But in Japanese, I didn't even know :) And I still don't know. The Japanese Wiki doesn't even have an article for this in general. So far it seems that there are just specific terms for specific ways to... frot, e.g. パイズリ (tits)、手コキ (hands)、素股 (thighs), 尻コキ (ass), 足コキ (feet)...

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009

Frotting is going to get you something completely different... two dicks rubbing together.

Frottage is clothed sex or mutual masturbation, one (or no?) dicks involved.

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Frotting is going to get you something completely different... two dicks rubbing together.

Frottage is clothed sex or mutual masturbation, one (or no?) dicks involved.
Darn, "frottage" is what I meant, of course. It's reverse psychology:

"Don't confuse it with "frotting", don't google "frotting"!.."
"Frotting, you say... Lemme see..."

P.S. Based on the infamous, "Don't google dicks with nails in them", "Don't google "trypophobia", and others

• Haha
Reactions: intrepid8

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I would refer to this personally as "frottage", ie. rubbing against clothing (not to be confused with the bizarre neologism "frotting").

The Japanese term 尻コキ could be a good search term which translates as "ass job" on Google. I've found a lot listed under "intercrural sex" which is sex between the thighs.

This results page from JAVdb might be a starter for titles:

But in Japanese, I didn't even know :) And I still don't know. The Japanese Wiki doesn't even have an article for this in general. So far it seems that there are just specific terms for specific ways to... frot, e.g. パイズリ (tits)、手コキ (hands)、素股 (thighs), 尻コキ (ass), 足コキ (feet)...
thank you you 2

Reactions: intrepid8