[RBD-508]痴漢図書館 こんな所で…なのに、なのに私ったら…! かすみ果穂(1GBmp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
This post is about molesters and stalkers, and while the movies exaggerate somewhat (it is a sex film, after all), this is a very serious problem in Japan, where mass transit is the norm when it comes to getting around. It most often occurs in buses and trains, and in fact, there are train lines that have “Women Only” cars because it’s such a problem. It also occurs, though less frequently, in other public places like movie theaters and libraries. These guys are known as “Chikan” and I’ve seen them in action on trains, brazenly feeling women up, and the women are too embarrassed to say anything and suffer in silence until the next stop. It’s usually just groping and fingering, the movies take it much further. Maybe the women also get off on it, too, as there are many sexually repressed women in Japan. It also happens in reverse, where women seek to be molested or they rub their breasts against men in crowded buses or trains, or less frequently, they even grope men.

NOTES: Kasumi Kaho is a wife who gets molested on a train, then the molester follows her home and r***s her there. He takes a video of their sex and blackmails her into more sex at the library where her husband works. In the end, her husband discovers them having sex in his own bed.

Kasumi Kaho rbd-508.jpg Kasumi Kaho rbd-508-1.jpg

Attachments

• rbd508HN.torrent
    52.5 KB · Views: 14,232

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It also happens in reverse, where women seek to be molested or they rub their breasts against men in crowded buses or trains, or less frequently, they even grope men.
Once again, where were those women when I visited Japan? :(
I have been in one of those women only trains outside rush hours when the restriction isn't active. Something we'd not except so readily over here because it basically states "we know the problem exist but are unable to stop it." Our railway and subway companies wouldn't want to admit that.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Once again, where were those women when I visited Japan? :(
I have been in one of those women only trains outside rush hours when the restriction isn't active. Something we'd not except so readily over here because it basically states "we know the problem exist but are unable to stop it." Our railway and subway companies wouldn't want to admit that.

I agree. One time I was on a train the JR line, from Tokyo Station to Yokohama, during rush hour. All seats were taken and I was standing in the doorway entrance and exit area and it was standing room only. A young girl came in and I didn't notice at first, but then I felt her tits on my arm, felt big and soft. She was a young girl, short and kind of plain looking and stocky, and she kept rubbing her tits on my arm even though I moved away as much as I could. I just stared at her but she never made eye contact. When we got to Yokohama, she hightailed it out of there and I never got a clean look at her face. I just had to laugh; I didn't feel molested at all, it made the ride go quicker. lol

supermax

Akiba Citizen
Oct 10, 2008
RBD-508 Kaho Kasumi & Maomi Nagasawa - Perverts in the library - Indecent act in the shadow of bookshelf

RBD-508 痴漢図書館 こんな所で…なのに、なのに私ったら…! かすみ果穂

Year made = 2013

Play time = 2 hours 26 min

Video format = watermark DVDRip AVI AVC (H264) 720x404 30.00fps 1100Kbps

Audio = AAC 44100Hz stereo 127kbps

File size = 1.26 Gb

Attachments

• rbd508pl.jpg
    rbd508pl.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 51
  • RBD-508.avi.torrent
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,013