REQ: Posting rules

slimothy

Feb 21, 2013
I've had a couple of my posts deleted by the admin because I wasn't following the posting rules, but no link to the actual posting rules was provided. Nor do they seem to be that easy to find.

Can someone please point me in the direction of the rules for posting idol videos?

Thanks

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
For the rules and guidelines, you want to pay attention to the sticky threads in the sections.

Main rules are in announcements and these two thread specifically about making posts(but you want to pay attention to the most of the others as well in that section):
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/how-to-start-a-new-thread-torrents-direct-downloads.1655872/ (which is also linked from most sections)

And then some section might have specific posting rules so you want to look at those too.
For example if you're posting in the Idol DVD/BD section, you'll have this thread that applies to it as well:

There can also be some in the parent section that you need to pay attention to, for example the root of the idol section has this:

You can't just copy older posts because a ton of people do a terrible job and there's no way we can even come close to fixing it all.

Also keep in mind that there are very few active mods on the forum so we have to go quick and can make mistakes. If you have questions or think we deleted something that shouldn't have been, the best place to ask is in the IRC channel(link in my signature).

I noticed your screenshot software has a big watermark which isn't great so you might want to take a look at this:

It explains how to install a free one with a GUI(needs a bit of tweaking to work with recent vids, which is explained).

Also also, the tutorial section isn't the place to ask about forum support stuff so I've moved this to the site support section.