Search JAV by Screenshots&Images-NO MORE HER NAME PLZ

namie-man

Aug 14, 2024
@mods: If this is the wrong forum for my thread I'm terribly sorry. Please move it to the right one. Thanks.
After several weeks of evaluation,I think it's time to publish it in forum as the data scale and model is good enough right now.:cerutu:
'Asking for JAV Identification' is always a hot topic in jav-related forums and I'm Fed up with asking "Her Name Plz" everywhere So I decided to make a Jav Reverse Search Engine.
Find-Jav.com

Briefing:
Image Reverse Search
Image Search

You can find the Jav code and Movie Infomation by uploading several Screnshots like this.
1724113150793.png
JAV Code Search
You can Enter the jav code and get its Detail

Code Search
(just like the jav database mentioned in this thread)
1724113282605.png
1724113310679.png
Well,It take me about 3 months to biud it:((I didn't expect it will take this long time):(
And any suggestions or bug feedbacks are warmly welcomed

1724112904085.png

champwolverine

Sep 29, 2023
Very powerful search. However, I am kind of confused, the purpose of this app is to find an actress name or ID from a photo right? I tried multiple tests and it didnt get it correct but the results were pretty similar. How about instead of finding name/ID to finding similar theme/ID. I think there are lots of people asking for similar themes of movies like blowjob, facials, Cuckolds, etc. It wont get it all correct but the point of it would be to find and suggest similar movies.

Reactions: namie-man

namie-man

Aug 14, 2024
Very powerful search. However, I am kind of confused, the purpose of this app is to find an actress name or ID from a photo right? I tried multiple tests and it didnt get it correct but the results were pretty similar. How about instead of finding name/ID to finding similar theme/ID. I think there are lots of people asking for similar themes of movies like blowjob, facials, Cuckolds, etc. It wont get it all correct but the point of it would be to find and suggest similar movies.
Very nice advice,Maybe I should change the goal hhh,can you dm me the failed case so that I can improve my model