Seems that Japan starts working with Taiwanese Madou Media

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Still not many releases, but you can see that the Taiwanese Madou Media (they go by several different names it's confusing) starts to sell new movies performed by Japanese actors and actresses. I believe that those are still completely shot in Japan by the looks of it. And you can also see some Taiwanese produced movies sold for Japanese domestic market (complete with added pixelation, ugh).

I'm not really thrilled to be honest since those Taiwanese movies are over produced with ads everywhere, like on the props (pillows etc.) and even on the body of the performers themselves! But it might revive uncensored JAV like in the early 2000. Let's hope that it would be so!

Reactions: william collins

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
For those who don't know about these, here is a common example. And that logo on her hair, that randomly floats around the entire time.

sample.jpg

Here is a different label with the logos on pillows and the women.

sample2.jpg

ToastFrench

Jan 8, 2022
The intrusive advertising and the constant use of the same living room/bedroom for like 90% of the movies, regardless of their supposed plot or scenario, pretty much ruins them for me.

nonofromage

Aug 19, 2011
The ads, the performances and the rest are really lame to me.
I know a guy whom is involved with them saying straight away - "we dont even want to reach Japan's level, just make money. Look at our actresses seriously, as good in bed as cleaning the house. This is why we want to get Mainlanders and other asian performers to join us " -

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
yeah I rarely watch those with logos printed on their bodies unless it's one of my fav actresses. it's lame af - I wonder how many people actually respond to the ads lol. the cleanest ones I've seen will still have that bouncing logo at times.

for a less stressful Chinese fap I'd watch Ed Mosaic.