[Sod]Hitomi Tanaka-Showbiz Celebrity Hitomi - Tokyo Exposure Sex STAR-165

Mizrahi

Aug 13, 2008
Awesome, thanks for posting. I have perhaps an odd request, for anyone who watched this whole video. It shows what look to be previews of upcoming vids at the end... Can anyone tell me who the girl is on the very last preview of the video before it ends?

Powdered Toast

Aug 21, 2008
Before every preview it shows the code of that movie. It shoud be STAR-something. Post it and we should be able to look it up and see what movie you're talking about.

Mizrahi

Aug 13, 2008
Before every preview it shows the code of that movie. It shoud be STAR-something. Post it and we should be able to look it up and see what movie you're talking about.

I double checked just now, and I didnt see any kind of code or anything. Just a bunch of Kanji and stuff. At one point during the preview it has SoD Create in the upper left, and some more Kanji and stuff in the upper right with MAX underneath all that. Perhaps Ill go browse SoD or something hehe.

Mizrahi

Aug 13, 2008
Just found it while browsing covers under "SoD Create" studio. Apparently she goes by the name "Kotono". STAR154 was the code of the movie in question if anyone else was curious.

Anyway, enough hijacking :) Thanks again for the vid.