Suggestions For Replacing Departed Sites?

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hi Fellow JAV Lovers,

After the demise of R18, and a couple of other JAV sites that had English subs, even if mainly of older JAV, I've noticed getting them are harder and harder. This is especially true for free or lower-cost sources.

Does anyone have any suggestions of other sites that have become YOUR favorites?

Along the same lines, I've noticed that SEXTB.net now only accepts bitcoin for payment of their VIP & Pro membership. So sad since my money spends every bit as well as bitcoin.

I'm open to and asking for suggestions.

Thanks!

X-Man

Reactions: gaijin2006

smuuv44

Oct 1, 2023
Hi Fellow JAV Lovers,

After the demise of R18, and a couple of other JAV sites that had English subs, even if mainly of older JAV, I've noticed getting them are harder and harder. This is especially true for free or lower-cost sources.

Does anyone have any suggestions of other sites that have become YOUR favorites?

Along the same lines, I've noticed that SEXTB.net now only accepts bitcoin for payment of their VIP & Pro membership. So sad since my money spends every bit as well as bitcoin.

I'm open to and asking for suggestions.

Thanks!

X-Man
I feel you bro, what I really miss about R18.com was their tag search feature and how extensive their library was. I wish someone could have cloned it or they'd consider selling it just as database. The best I've been able to find is javlibrary.com but their search function is not as good.

For finding movies I use MissAv.com, I got their Premium PikPak service and I've been able to find a lot of hard to find titles on there and their suggestions after you click on a title is really good. I also have a premium Rapidgator subscription and I do a Movie code and Rapidgator Duckduckgo search. I also search for torrents. Maxjav.com usually has the best quality downloads that I can find but the selection isn't that big. I was using Sextb for a while but their quality isn't that good compared to other sites.

As far as English Subtitles, I use Subtitlecat.com and the English Sub thread on this site to search for movie codes. When all that fails, I use whisper and subtitle edit to try to make my own English Subs.

Where do you find your best quality titles?