Uncensored leak

lovingit

Nov 13, 2010
How do they decide which videos go uncensored leak? I am a fan of the Ideapocket digital channel series. They have uncensored leak for Kaede Matsushima. But they don't for Sarasa Hara. Couldn't find a lot of Sarasa uncensored so was trying to figure out how they decide which videos go uncensored.

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
The way I would do it is check out the views count on uncensored videos and choose the most popular ones. But subjectively, too many videos that don't really need decensoring ('cause plainly nothing much to see there) get it, while some of the good stuff is still out there, waiting, for years and years (just from the top of my head, MIRD-181: judging by MissAV, there is no "uncensored leak" for it)

lovingit

Nov 13, 2010
Where can I go to look for Miho Maeshima old movies? HYSD-00030, HYSD-00037, HYSD-00040, HYSD-00044, HYSD-00047, HYSD-00050

Any idea if there are places to get her uncensored stuff? I know there was more than just K55.

A lot of the links here don't work. I also tried sukebei and didn't find any.

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I don't watch a lot of uncensored stuff, so I wouldn't know any specific places. I usually just search in Google for "<code> uncensored/decensored/no mosaic"

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You can ask in the threads here for people to reupload if there's only dead link left, there's a chance people will.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you're talking about actual leaks and not the "decensored" stuff, then it is most likely they don't choose, they just take what they can get.