Wallpapers of JAV actresses

El Dr. Benway

Sep 28, 2024
Hello, I'm making wallpapers with Jav Actress theme, constructive criticism and requests are welcome. The Wallpapers are Free.

Ichika Matsumoto Desktop Wallpaper 4K - Link
Kana Momonogi iPhone Wallpaper HD - Link
Nao Jinguji iPhone Wallpaper HD - Link
Umi Yatsugake iPhone Wallpaper HD - Link
Saika Kawakita iPhone Wallpaper HD - Link
Yua Mikami iPhone Wallpaper HD - Link

1_now-available.jpg

Attachments

• Kana-Mo_1_now-available.jpg
    Kana-Mo_1_now-available.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1_now-available.jpg
    1_now-available.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 2
  • umi_1_now-available.jpg
    umi_1_now-available.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Dr.-Benway_iPhone-14-Pro-Mockup-2.jpg
    Dr.-Benway_iPhone-14-Pro-Mockup-2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Dr.-Benway_iPhone-14-Pro-Mockup-2.jpg
    Dr.-Benway_iPhone-14-Pro-Mockup-2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Some here might already know that I'm a Kaho Shibuya('s tits) fan. So, if you ever feel like making some with her, that would be great

El Dr. Benway

Sep 28, 2024
Some here might already know that I'm a Kaho Shibuya('s tits) fan. So, if you ever feel like making some with her, that would be great
Hello, thank you very much for your request, a query do you want the wallpaper focused on her beauty or something hotter (naked, body, parts, etc). mobile wallpaper o desktop? if it is a mobile please tell me the model and if it is a desktop please tell me the maximum resolution.

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Hello, thank you very much for your request, a query do you want the wallpaper focused on her beauty or something hotter (naked, body, parts, etc). mobile wallpaper o desktop? if it is a mobile please tell me the model and if it is a desktop please tell me the maximum resolution.
Thank you for what you do

First of all, it would be more interesting for me to see what you will make of her. So, I leave it up to you. However you feel she would look better within the medium. (Obviously, I love her breasts most of all. But, again, it's even more interesting if you decide to focus on something else. And again, if you do feel that the breasts are the focus, then that's it. Artistic freedom...as much as possible in the context of me having mentioned her tits multiple times already :) But really, maybe you'll open her another side to me)

As for the format, I would prefer desktop, and my screen is just a standard 1080p

Reactions: El Dr. Benway

El Dr. Benway

Sep 28, 2024
Thank you for what you do

First of all, it would be more interesting for me to see what you will make of her. So, I leave it up to you. However you feel she would look better within the medium. (Obviously, I love her breasts most of all. But, again, it's even more interesting if you decide to focus on something else. And again, if you do feel that the breasts are the focus, then that's it. Artistic freedom...as much as possible in the context of me having mentioned her tits multiple times already :) But really, maybe you'll open her another side to me)

As for the format, I would prefer desktop, and my screen is just a standard 1080p
Thank you very much for replying, give me a few days to look for good quality images (I don't have in my catalog) once finished I will be sending you a message. again thank you very much for your request, have a nice weekend.

• Love
Reactions: gregorsamsa