Where did all the breastmilk jav go?

Drakardnoir

Apr 12, 2024
So many great videos from mid 2010’s of lactating/breastmilk actresses (Mona Kasuga) being one of my favorites. Where did this fetish go? I never see breastmilk videos anymore or old man videos

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
JUX-104 is quite nice.

jux104pl.jpg

JUX-067

jux067pl.jpg

MISM-103

mism103pl.jpg

JUFD-906

jufd906pl.jpg

dj-pajacex

Feb 11, 2022
So many great videos from mid 2010’s of lactating/breastmilk actresses (Mona Kasuga) being one of my favorites. Where did this fetish go? I never see breastmilk videos anymore or old man videos
Women have less children in Japan now than in the past. You can see charts with number of births plotted against year. This means that there are fewer potential women that can appear in av videos while lactating. Also, it might be embarrassing for women to appear in av videos when they have breast milk. Most of them probably appear in videos because they needed funds quickly, like they divorced after giving birth, or needed money to pay debts, or needed more money than initially thought to raise a child etc. I also like breast milk videos and I miss time of 2010s when more videos like that were produced and lactating women appearing in av in the early 2010s were more beautiful in my opinion than the ones that started to appear later.

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Most of them probably appear in videos because they needed funds quickly, like they divorced after giving birth, or needed money to pay debts, or needed more money than initially thought to raise a child etc.
This is what makes Nozomisaki Emma so great. She kept shooting for AVs during pregnancy and after giving birth so we can see all of her forms (including when she lactated)!

BTW, I especially like it when women/girls auto lactate during sex, which is that their breasts suddenly shoot milk without any touching or physical stimulation on the breasts. For example: