Your favorite and similar blowjob series?

Is this an interesting topic for you? Should I expand the lists?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I really wish KV would get some deepthroating experts to star in their titles. With focus on deepthroating before the guy cums lol instead of just as a cleaning after he already has came and is flaccid :/
I didn't really pay attention to their pinsaro series before, so this was a great find for me. I really like double BJs when the guy is sitting on a couch with a girl on either side. So I wish they had more of those, too. And the deepthroating, of course. Even better, two girls taking turns deepthroating on a couch like that :)

Reactions: PHauc14

PHauc14

JAV blowjob and deepthroat connoisseur!
Jun 21, 2022
I didn't really pay attention to their pinsaro series before, so this was a great find for me. I really like double BJs when the guy is sitting on a couch with a girl on either side. So I wish they had more of those, too. And the deepthroating, of course. Even better, two girls taking turns deepthroating on a couch like that :)

I really like the straight on view where a girl will kneel on the couch to the side of a man or sit by the side of a man and go to town on him. Especially if there is deepthroat. Any scenes like that are really hot. One of the best is Remi Sasaki in ASW-159. But there are many other examples i cant recall off-hand. I also like when the guy has a more long and slim or slender dick, as it seems the girls can often deepthroat them and give them the business a lot better than others! Weird i know but thats what i have seen lol and seem to find it often

Last edited:
Reactions: gregorsamsa

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I also like when the guy has a more long and slim or slender dick, as it seems the girls can often deepthroat them and give them the business a lot better than others! Weird i know but thats what i have seen lol and seem to find it often
That might be weird, but I also prefer such... configuration. Can't find the right words, but let's just say that it seems more... nasty in a good way

I don't remember if I mentioned it, but that's why my favorite part from the KV Pinsaro series is this one: there is a scene of double blowjob on a couch with such a dick

Actually, if you can list more titles like that, it would be great

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
I have a list on my PC of blowjob scenes. I will work through them and try to suggest to you, the correct configuration with the best deepthroats and blowjobs :p I would ask you to please do the same for me!

If i had to select a perfect combination for a JAV deepthroat scene it would be hands free, slow sensual deepthroat all the way to the base, with a dick such as this. In a setting that is ejaculation management or "removal" with female doctor, female tutor, female teacher, female boss or OL, or something like this. The premise of female prison guard is also very hot for this scenario.

It has been quite a few years since something excellent has been made that satisfies these combinations of "configurations" :p But maybe soon or in the future i will hope! I hope Asfur or SPC can find a dick like this for one of their deepthroat girls. Something very long but slim and slender for them to swallow completely! I also hope Asfur / SPC can work again with Miki Sunohara before she retires.

Last edited:

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022

Actually, if you can list more titles like that, it would be great

So far from my list i can determine that these titles and scenes meet the "configuration" lol. Some of these titles also have great blowjobs. Worth checking out.
Not all the examples are excellent and not all are deepthroat. I can find more as i progress through the list and have more time!

DOKS-179:

DOKS-179 b.pngDOKS-179 c.png

BOMN-128:

BOMN-128 a.pngBOMN-128 b.pngBOMN-128 c.pngBOMN-128 d.png

OKAS-097:

OKAS-097 a.pngOKAS-097 b.png
OKAS-097 c.png

OOMN-031:

OOMN-031 a.pngOOMN-031 b.png
OOMN-031 c.png

BOMN-042:

BOMN-042.pngBOMN-042 b.png

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Thank you! OKAS-097* actually reminded me of one more of my criteria for "nasty in a good way": big hanging balls

1. So, for me the criteria for a great blowjob scene are as follows (mostly overlapping with yours, once again):
  • Some "principles": not forced, no vomit etc; spit is welcome, and actually, if the spit drops are shown on the floor, it's another turn-on; the more sounds the better (though this depends on the girl), but not too loud; no slapping the girl, spitting on her face, etc.
  • Camera work: different angles, but mostly from the side, with some "softcore" shots where the action is not visible, only audible, but we see the spit drops, see the girl's head bobbing from behind etc.; POV is minimal
  • Dick: long but "more long than thick", with big hanging balls, curved (not any kind of curve, but an "arch" one, so to speak)
  • Overall technique: BJ-only, no hands, slow, sensual, with lots of dirty talk (I know some Japanese, so it's a factor), and lots of ball and head licking with popping sounds
  • Deepthroat: depends actually (with some girls, open-mouth looks and sounds sexier, with some, it's the sound they make with their throat etc.; audible sounds of entering the throat is a huge bonus)
  • Setting: overall vibe of semen removal is great; as for the preferable "relationship", they are, from highest to lowest: nurses/patient, teacher/student, "sister/brother", "mother"/"son", "friend's mother"/guy (plus, I have a thing for "dick prison" setting, e.g. VOSS-133, though it's not BJ-only)
  • Finish: preferably swallowing, with mouth shown "before and after", audible gulps are another turn-on

2. I will try to remember as many such scenes as I can (I don't have any such lists in particular, so I can only rely on my memory)

A whole label actually comes to mind: HUNT(A, B, C...), but it's hit and miss. 3 out of these 4 scenes "on my end" (4 for 5, so I'm 1 short, I'll catch up on you later) are from this label

2 scenes from HUNTA-444 (one of them basically has only one BJ angle, while the other good one has three angles)
hunta-444-a.jpghunta-444-b.jpg
hunta-444-c.jpghunta-444-d.jpg

One scene from HUNTB-103
huntb-103-a.jpg

And one from EVIZ-004 (in this one, there is spitting in the girl's mouth, but overall the scene is great, with lots of sounds, including blow-popping)
eviz-004-a.jpg

None of them have a BJ on a couch or similar, the bed is a bit different, but that's the best I could think of for now (for the criteria above)

Also, so far, your finds are a lot better, dick-length-to-thickness-wise as well (ones in my examples could be a little thinner for that "proportion" I think we both have in mind)

P.S. As far as I know, there are no good sources on male JAV actors (hope I'm wrong though). If there were, I would just look through every scene where this guy from OKAS-097 is starring

Also, while I was looking for the last scene, I got recommended this one on a certain site. Maybe you know who she is? This scene is a good match as well: great angles, big cock, huge hanging balls... Maybe the whole movie is like that :)

* Seems like it's actually OKSN-097

Last edited:

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
Thank you! OKAS-097* actually reminded me of one more of my criteria for "nasty in a good way": big hanging balls

1. So, for me the criteria for a great blowjob scene are as follows (mostly overlapping with yours, once again):
  • Some "principles": not forced, no vomit etc; spit is welcome, and actually, if the spit drops are shown on the floor, it's another turn-on; the more sounds the better (though this depends on the girl), but not too loud; no slapping the girl, spitting on her face, etc.
  • Camera work: different angles, but mostly from the side, with some "softcore" shots where the action is not visible, only audible, but we see the spit drops, see the girl's head bobbing from behind etc.; POV is minimal
  • Dick: long but "more long than thick", with big hanging balls, curved (not any kind of curve, but an "arch" one, so to speak)
  • Overall technique: BJ-only, no hands, slow, sensual, with lots of dirty talk (I know some Japanese, so it's a factor), and lots of ball and head licking with popping sounds
  • Deepthroat: depends actually (with some girls, open-mouth looks and sounds sexier, with some, it's the sound they make with their throat etc.; audible sounds of entering the throat is a huge bonus)
  • Setting: overall vibe of semen removal is great; as for the preferable "relationship", they are, from highest to lowest: nurses/patient, teacher/student, "sister/brother", "mother"/"son", "friend's mother"/guy (plus, I have a thing for "dick prison" setting, e.g. VOSS-133, though it's not BJ-only)
  • Finish: preferably swallowing, with mouth shown "before and after", audible gulps are another turn-on

2. I will try to remember as many such scenes as I can (I don't have any such lists in particular, so I can only rely on my memory)

A whole label actually comes to mind: HUNT(A, B, C...), but it's hit and miss. 3 out of these 4 scenes "on my end" (4 for 5, so I'm 1 short, I'll catch up on you later) are from this label

2 scenes from HUNTA-444 (one of them basically has only one BJ angle, while the other good one has three angles)
View attachment 3525368View attachment 3525367
View attachment 3525366View attachment 3525365

One scene from HUNTB-103
View attachment 3525370

And one from EVIZ-004 (in this one, there is spitting in the girl's mouth, but overall the scene is great, with lots of sounds, including blow-popping)
View attachment 3525371

None of them have a BJ on a couch or similar, the bed is a bit different, but that's the best I could think of for now (for the criteria above)

Also, so far, your finds are a lot better, dick-length-to-thickness-wise as well (ones in my examples could be a little thinner for that "proportion" I think we both have in mind)

P.S. As far as I know, there are no good sources on male JAV actors (hope I'm wrong though). If there were, I would just look through every scene where this guy from OKAS-097 is starring

Also, while I was looking for the last scene, I got recommended this one on a certain site. Maybe you know who she is? This scene is a good match as well: great angles, big cock, huge hanging balls... Maybe the whole movie is like that :)

* Seems like it's actually OKSN-097

The first girl from spankbang is Masami Ichikawa and the title is an SOD Create title. Masami Ichikawa is a legend of deepthroat that retired way too soon! She also got really thin and lost much of her sexiness towards the end of her career. Good finds! We can both keep looking :p

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
The first girl from spankbang is Masami Ichikawa and the title is a SOD Create title. Masami Ichikawa is a legend of deepthroat that retired way too soon! She also got really thin and lost much of her sexiness towards the end of her career.
Found it, STARS-269, thanks! You truly are a connoisseur :)

Good finds! We can both keep looking
Yeah, I'll surely keep an eye out for that as well. Just got an idea that one way could be looking through trailers of the same label/studio: after all, studios often hire the same actors more than once; it must be easier than looking for new people every time

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
Found it, STARS-269, thanks! You truly are a connoisseur :)

Yeah, I'll surely keep an eye out for that as well. Just got an idea that one way could be looking through trailers of the same label/studio: after all, studios often hire the same actors more than once; it must be easier than looking for new people every time
I try to do this! But it is very difficult lol. I wish you the best of luck! I also have a video example of the sound of the girl putting the dick deep in her throat. You can tell me, if this is what you mean. BLK-505 not far into the title. Nonoka Sato deepthroats a slender dick from below after teasing it. You can hear her open her throat to allow it inside. Is this what you mean? Do you have examples of this?

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
I agree with your outlining of key characteristics for a good blowjob. Especially: "...Overall technique: BJ-only, no hands, slow, sensual, with lots of dirty talk...". Deepthroat is also a must for me!

I recently came across an incredible deepthroat blowjob that i had forgotten all about. It is certainly one of those that is not know about widely or is often lost amongst the sea of scenes out there.

It is a deepthroat blowjob by the Throat Goddess Hikaru Yukino in TDMJ-46. I submit it for your consideration. It is truly incredible. Only two downsides to the performance... the dick is not that lengthy and she doesnt let him cum inside her throat... which is crazy to me seeing as she spent the whole blowjob with his dick all the way down her throat and attempting to literally swallow it lol.

Enjoy!

I wish that some girls had Hikaru Yukino's skills and hunger for dick in their throats. Girls like Minami Kozue. So sexy but her deepthroat is lacking! Its always such a shame to see a girl who has almost everything but cannot deepthroat. Oh well!

In the meantime...

More additions that fit the "configuration":

AKDL-142
AKDL-142 a.pngAKDL-142 b.png

AKDL-242
AKDL-242 a.pngAKDL-242 b.png

CAWD-433
CAWD-433.pngCAWD-433 a.png
CAWD-433 b.pngCAWD-433 d.png

SHIO-002
SHIO-002 a.pngSHIO-002 b.png

KAGP-320
KAGP-320 a.pngKAGP-320 b.png

DOKS-322
DOKS-322 a.pngDOKS-322 b.png
DOKS-322 c.pngDOKS-322 d.png
DOKS-322 f.pngDOKS-322 e.png

BOIN-098
BOIN-098 a.png

BOIN-104
BOIN-104 a.pngBOIN-104 b.png
BOIN-104 c.png

GVG-236
GVG-236 b.pngGVG-236 a.png
GVG-236 c.png

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I try to do this! But it is very difficult lol. I wish you the best of luck! I also have a video example of the sound of the girl putting the dick deep in her throat. You can tell me, if this is what you mean. BLK-505 not far into the title. Nonoka Sato deepthroats a slender dick from below after teasing it. You can hear her open her throat to allow it inside. Is this what you mean? Do you have examples of this?
Possibly the best example I can give (since I already mentioned it in the topic) is in DOKS-559 (which I also gave in my list) at ~43:35
That's what I'm talking about: ideally, open-mouth, loud and clear, as they say :)
If the guy reacts to that, all the better (in this case, his lack of reaction makes me wonder if that wasn't the entry, but a bit later, he clearly reacts to the "in-throat friction")

Another honorable mention here is the girl from KAGP-273 at around 42:17: you can also hear the entry, and they both react to it. Great stuff

And of course, one from Mari Rika in MIAE-075 at ~1:31:58: maybe it's not a "throat barrier" sound as some call it, but she certainly makes a sound, and then she gets it out and starts coughing. And she gets a huge reward for her work a minute later as well

(And another great sound like that is at ~1:43:57 in ATFB-041)

Also, in a recent one is from DROP-103, a new release, at ~57:37, there is a "barrier hit" at least, and it's very loud and literally "shocking". Of course, "symbolically" (or whatever way you want to put it), the first "pop" is the focus, and this is not the first one clearly, but still, it's audible, and the guy is even taken aback by it. Immersive s...it :) She is really loud several times after that as well, and in the scene overall

Actually, even the attempts to enter the throat can be very enticing as well. E.g. in SABA-519, there is a girl in blue at ~2:40:00. I'm not sure if there is an actual entry, but the attempts are so loud and sexy that it's great as it is. Plus the cumshot is so massive that it's clear that she also did a great job

As for your new batch, it looks awesome. I'll check it out and try and give some more examples on my side later, when I have more time

P.S. Possibly the cock from DOKS-559 (the left one in that scene) is also close to the "configuration". Which makes it good for throating. It all comes together :)

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Already thought of one more cock that fits the config (also from a series in the list), so here it is. From the official gallery for the DVD by the way

The last scene from ARMD-942

11armd00942jp-19.jpg

11armd00942jp-20.jpg

(Admittedly, on the thick side as well, but a long one to balance it. Again, your examples in this second batch are better, especially from GVG-236: if that dick was a bit longer, it would be a perfect example for me)

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
Ah yes, i know what you mean now. I also like when i can hear the girl allow the dick inside her throat. It is very often that the cameraman will cut away with a shot of a girls ass and you can hear her doing it, but they never show it :( There are many scenes in which this frustration has occurred lol.

I will search my list more and also new videos as they come out. I am hoping that Fitch will release more Vacuum Suction Clinic titles in that series. But with better actresses! The premise is amazing and the set up with the appointment style intro scenes and a gloryhole type consult is amazing. They just need more deepthroaters and dicks that meet the "configuration" :p

I would love to see them use Noa Nanami, Miki Sunohara, Waka Misono, Natsu Sano, Nozomi Ishihara, Rei Hanamiya and others. Im holding out hope at least one of them will feature :/

I also would love to see Glory Quest revive their PTA teacher shotacon series. WIth some deepthroating actresses and more 1 on 1 intimate blowjobs and deepthroats. Glory Quest has been lacking lately on all fronts!

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Ah yes, i know what you mean now. I also like when i can hear the girl allow the dick inside her throat. It is very often that the cameraman will cut away with a shot of a girls ass and you can hear her doing it, but they never show it :( There are many scenes in which this frustration has occurred lol.

I will search my list more and also new videos as they come out. I am hoping that Fitch will release more Vacuum Suction Clinic titles in that series. But with better actresses! The premise is amazing and the set up with the appointment style intro scenes and a gloryhole type consult is amazing. They just need more deepthroaters and dicks that meet the "configuration" :p

I would love to see them use Noa Nanami, Miki Sunohara, Waka Misono, Natsu Sano, Nozomi Ishihara, Rei Hanamiya and others. Im holding out hope at least one of them will feature :/

I also would love to see Glory Quest revive their PTA teacher shotacon series. WIth some deepthroating actresses and more 1 on 1 intimate blowjobs and deepthroats. Glory Quest has been lacking lately on all fronts!
And I now see how a shota genre can naturally revolve around "surprisingly big cocks", so yeah, it's understandable why one of the better examples was in this series

As for the series I would like to see more of, I have watched a few of Vacuum Suction Clinic ones, and I agree that the idea is great but I just don't seem to remember any action that I liked enough to want to come back to any of the titles in this series

My personal best (of the more-themed ones, i.e. not counting all the DROP-alts as I've come to call them) are "Semen Collection Ward" (with the unforgettable crazy 69 deepthroat from Kanou Hana in SDDE-493) and "Semen Suction Department" (Hasumi Kurea's first scene in MIRD-180 is one of my all-time favorite deepthroats), but these are old ones, so I doubt we'll ever see those continued

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
And I now see how a shota genre can naturally revolve around "surprisingly big cocks", so yeah, it's understandable why one of the better examples was in this series

As for the series I would like to see more of, I have watched a few of Vacuum Suction Clinic ones, and I agree that the idea is great but I just don't seem to remember any action that I liked enough to want to come back to any of the titles in this series

My personal best (of the more-themed ones, i.e. not counting all the DROP-alts as I've come to call them) are "Semen Collection Ward" (with the unforgettable crazy 69 deepthroat from Kanou Hana in SDDE-493) and "Semen Suction Department" (Hasumi Kurea's first scene in MIRD-180 is one of my all-time favorite deepthroats), but these are old ones, so I doubt we'll ever see those continued

I loved SOD Create's Semen Collection Ward and Semen Suction Department series (Semen Collection or whatever it translates to). SDDE-454, SDDE-475, and SDDE-531 are amazing for me. 3 of my favourite blowjob-centric titles. I wish they would revive it or make new iterations or additions to the series with new girls. The premise is very hot and gives the girls a chance to showcase their skills perfectly. Some of the blowjobs in that series are amazing. As well as the deepthroat abilities showcased. SDDE-493 is also epic.

The female doctor / female nurse / semen collection / blowjob treatment premise is very hot IMO. I wish they would use it more often!

It seems we share similar taste, more often than not!

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I loved SOD Create's Semen Collection Ward and Semen Suction Department series (Semen Collection or whatever it translates to). SDDE-454, SDDE-475, and SDDE-531 are amazing for me. 3 of my favourite blowjob-centric titles. I wish they would revive it or make new iterations or additions to the series with new girls. The premise is very hot and gives the girls a chance to showcase their skills perfectly. Some of the blowjobs in that series are amazing. As well as the deepthroat abilities showcased. SDDE-493 is also epic.

The female doctor / female nurse / semen collection / blowjob treatment premise is very hot IMO. I wish they would use it more often!

It seems we share similar taste, more often than not!
It sure seems so

And if we fantasize more about our dream titles, for me it would be something like...
  • A title about a school for future JAV stars (a general concept), but we're only (or mostly) focusing on the BJ/deepthroat part of it
  • The premise is that it's an all-girl school, they are JKs, but they have clubs related strictly to JAV career
  • Basically, it will be a mixture of HUNTB-165 (a deepthroat club), HUNTA-427 (schoolgirls competing in it) and the overall vibe of MIRD-181
  • The plot will be various lessons and techniques (with illustrations on the screen, like in SDDE-440, so it will be like that, but for school)
  • The "headmaster" (what a fitting title) could be someone older and experienced, e.g. Yumika Saeki, Kanou Hana, Sasaki Aki or even Endou Shiori (she has some deepthroat skills, too; see YFF-010 as an example)
  • The cast is possibly the most debatable part; my personal picks for that would be Mari Rika (the class rep), Hazuki Reira (the "gal" one), Shirosaki Aoi and Natsume Airi (the "cutest" ones), Yamai Suzu, Ogawa Himari, Yua Nanami ("those a bit less popular but they surely deserve more"), Amaharu Noa ("a transfer student", since she's a newcomer in the industry)
  • We could also throw in the "president of the PTA", and I would really like to see Yuuri Maina or Tsuno Miho in this role (a strict yet secretly passionate woman who is somehow oblivious about these after-school activities, but then finds out, is furious, comes to the headmaster and somehow ends up participating as well)
  • And if we're really working on a long series, we could add a PE teacher (Sakura Yuu), a school nurse (Kaise Anju), a cafeteria chef (Nene Tanaka)...
  • Finally, a couple of other "parents" that come to school for various reasons (Fujiwara Hitomi, Hanyuu Arisa...)
Wow, I let my imagination run wild and gathered almost everyone in the list I gave in the opening post
But that would be a great one. I would the series something like 「AV高校」 ("Adult Video High School")
And it could even use a pun like 「口交高校」, ”oral intercourse high school" which will be pronounced kōkō kōkō (口交 strictly does not exist in Japanese, but in Chinese, it's "oral intercourse", and will still be understood from the characters), and if we're really nasty, we could even use this as a "mantra" for the oral exercises ("say one character/syllable, proceed to suck once" etc. — since they are all the same syllable, this could be an endless oral exercise...)
Okay, enough for now :)

P.S. Just a small detail on top: there can be a part in the series where the girls go to an all-boy school with the nurse and help collect the samples... for some reason (just a way to tie in semen collection here). Other titles in the series might revolve around penis size measurement (maybe even during the usual Japanese medical tests, but with girls involved, getting it all the way down, training on increasingly longer ones), girls talking about the craziest places in school they had sex, discussing all the organs and liquids involved during sex ed, drawing males that somehow become nude (some comedy here as well), spying on them in the toilets (erection fetish) etc. (actually, a lot of DANDY titles' ideas can be used in this context). Finally, it reminds me of TMAVR-071 (see the girl about to eat a... hot dog? in the bottom of the cover) and specifically, about the whole cum-in/on-food genre... Seems like almost any JAV fetish can be used in the school setting somehow

I actually decided to update the opening post a bit while I was writing that (see the update history spoiler for details) :)

Last edited:
  • Love

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
It sure seems so

And if we fantasize more about our dream titles, for me it would be something like...
  • A title about a school for future JAV stars (a general concept), but we're only (or mostly) focusing on the BJ/deepthroat part of it
  • The premise is that it's an all-girl school, they are JKs, but they have clubs related strictly to JAV career
  • Basically, it will be a mixture of HUNTB-165 (a deepthroat club), HUNTA-427 (schoolgirls competing in it) and the overall vibe of MIRD-181
  • The plot will be various lessons and techniques (with illustrations on the screen, like in SDDE-440, so it will be like that, but for school)
  • The "headmaster" (what a fitting title) could be someone older and experienced, e.g. Yumika Saeki, Kanou Hana, Sasaki Aki or even Endou Shiori (she has some deepthroat skills, too; see YFF-010 as an example)
  • The cast is possibly the most debatable part; my personal picks for that would be Mari Rika (the class rep), Hazuki Reira (the "gal" one), Shirosaki Aoi and Natsume Airi (the "cutest" ones), Yamai Suzu, Ogawa Himari, Yua Nanami ("those a bit less popular but they surely deserve more"), Amaharu Noa ("a transfer student", since she's a newcomer in the industry)
  • We could also throw in the "president of the PTA", and I would really like to see Yuuri Maina or Tsuno Miho in this role (a strict yet secretly passionate woman who is somehow oblivious about these after-school activities, but then finds out, is furious, comes to the headmaster and somehow ends up participating as well)
  • And if we're really working on a long series, we could add a PE teacher (Sakura Yuu), a school nurse (Kaise Anju), a cafeteria chef (Nene Tanaka)...
  • Finally, a couple of other "parents" that come to school for various reasons (Fujiwara Hitomi, Hanyuu Arisa...)
Wow, I let my imagination run wild and gathered almost everyone in the list I gave in the opening post
But that would be a great one. I would the series something like 「AV高校」 ("Adult Video High School")
And it could even use a pun like 「口交高校」, ”oral intercourse high school" which will be pronounced kōkō kōkō (口交 strictly does not exist in Japanese, but in Chinese, it's "oral intercourse", and will still be understood from the characters), and if we're really nasty, we could even use this as a "mantra" for the oral exercises ("say one character/syllable, proceed to suck once" etc. — since they are all the same syllable, this could be an endless oral exercise...)
Okay, enough for now :)

P.S. Just a small detail on top: there can be a part in the series where the girls go to an all-boy school with the nurse and help collect the samples... for some reason (just a way to tie in semen collection here). Other titles in the series might revolve around penis size measurement (maybe even during the usual Japanese medical tests, but with girls involved, getting it all the way down, training on increasingly longer ones), girls talking about the craziest places in school they had sex, discussing all the organs and liquids involved during sex ed, drawing males that somehow become nude (some comedy here as well), spying on them in the toilets (erection fetish) etc. (actually, a lot of DANDY titles' ideas can be used in this context). Finally, it reminds me of TMAVR-071 (see the girl about to eat a... hot dog? in the bottom of the cover) and specifically, about the whole cum-in/on-food genre... Seems like almost any JAV fetish can be used in the school setting somehow

I actually decided to update the opening post a bit while I was writing that (see the update history spoiler for details) :)

Hazuki Reira was a girl that retired way too early. She actually was a very good deepthroater that didnt showcase her talent nearly enough due to directorial choices and IMO lack of correct casting. Although, some of that may be down to her personal choices, who knows. She wouldve been hot as a natural Japanese-look girl with normal dark hair. I am not too much of a fan of the gal look! Although, at times, it plays a part in the nastiness of a scene or premise. Such as a "nampa" style. Or reverse "nampa".

I love the sound of those dream scenes. To work with a JAV production company would be a dream. I feel like directors such as Aida Yumeno etc. are few and far between. The ones that seem to understand the sensuality of a good blowjob with deepthroat. Heavy dirty talk and the teasing involved.

Any kind of "removal" or "pacifier" or "vacuum suction" clinic or school or academy with female doctors, teachers, tutors, OLs, etc. Is hot as hell IMO.
I really love the CFNM style as well. The leg-koki releases from Aroma Planning with their teasing and body-conscious type themes with female seduction, teasing, "blaming", and eventually blowjobs; are amazing. I would love to see a combination of these series/scenes and the minimal mosaic of Asfur / SPC. With the style of scenes from the Swallowed Whole series from SPC, also included. One can dream. In an ideal world: all of the studios will agree to use a minimal mosaic such as those used by Asfur / SPC. I feel like the thick/heavy mosaics in Office K / DOKS releases definitely harm the scenes :(

Airi Natsume gave great blowjobs and had some pretty decent deepthroat abilities. When she was in her prime she was off the charts hot.
Yuuri Maina the same. She has lost a lot of weight and IMO doesnt look as sexy. I would love her to show off her deepthroat abilities more because Yuuri Maina can swallow the longest cocks with the best of them, from what i have seen.

Himari Ogaw isa another one who can swallow the longest cocks. But for whatever reason, either retired, or simply isnt cast; or doesnt work often. She isnt the prettiest girl but her blowjob and deepthroat technique were top tier.

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
I love the sound of those dream scenes. To work with a JAV production company would be a dream. I feel like directors such as Aida Yumeno etc. are few and far between. The ones that seem to understand the sensuality of a good blowjob with deepthroat. Heavy dirty talk and the teasing involved.
I guess I'm not as deep into JAV as I might have thought since I know only one director, イラマっちょ. I checked some of the titles by Aida Yumeno, and the covers alone are great (e.g. ARM-178), so I made a note to myself to check his works specifically. Thank you for the hint!

Himari Ogaw isa another one who can swallow the longest cocks. But for whatever reason, either retired, or simply isnt cast; or doesnt work often. She isnt the prettiest girl but her blowjob and deepthroat technique were top tier.
Oh, when I discovered her, I literally checked every blowjob title with her I could find. But yeah, she is not filming any more, it seems, at least nothing blowjob-centered. Shame. I agree, she isn't the prettiest one (though she has a great body — one look at the gallery here, for example, is solid proof), but she has that lewd energy, like, when she deepthroats, you can see and hear her dissatisfaction with herself that she could not go all the way to the base

One can dream.
Yeah. Like I dream sometimes of actually going to Japan and managing to get into a fuzoku with an AV star (last time I checked Natsume Airi was actually listed as working in some of them). But then I start thinking like, "Hey, maybe it's better for it to remain a dream. Because in reality, you still wouldn't be able to get to most of your top ones. And would you be satisfied if you started and got only 1 or 2?"

I mean, imagine actually getting a double blowjob from Sasaki Aki and Nishimura Nina, like here. Life gets in the way even in such "finer details" as the fact that Nina has gained so much weight lately that even I, who actually likes women... on the plump side, let's call it that (at least not any less than the "fitter" ones)... well, even I start to feel that it's too much. Basically, I dream of getting together with people who, in some way, don't exist anymore. So, yeah, one can dream. Sometimes that's all you have left :)

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
More additions that fit the "configuration"

Okay, so, just because I had unexpected 4 great finds in a row, so I finally have something to share on my side. No screenshots, at least for now, since they take a lot of time for me, just the codes (the first one is a compilation, and fortunately, it's one where they give the codes for the original titles, so it's possible that these scenes are actually more lengthy in the initial titles, same as I discovered for some of the Sex Agent compilations,, by the way, even though they are not overtly compilations):
  • MVBD-107 has at least three cocks in "the configuration", especially the one near the beginning is actually very thin, like, grotesquely (in a good way)
  • MIAA-494, in the beginning, has possibly one of the closest-to-perfection "thin and long" cocks (and huge balls on top... or should I say below
(Especially if you check out the decensored version)

But what's more, both of these are just random finds, and the latter is actually so nasty (again, in a good way) that I just added it to the honorable mentions. It's a "double blowjob movie heavily focused on balls (which I like very much, another one of my fetishes), with nasty and really funny talk between the girls. Plus, the first in-mouth cumshot from that guy is one of the thickest I've seen ever in all of porn

So, even the first scene alone is just golden: two hot bratty Japanese chicks get an older dude, suck and pop his balls (one for each) at the same time, giggling about it, then one gets into a 69 with him, sucking him off, showing off the length, while the other one services his balls some more; a super-thick cumshot, the second one is shocked, and just smears the cum glob onto his huge balls. And that's just the beginning: one of them fucks him, they both lick him some more, and then they get to the second round, but not before they check:

"Hey, how are the balls?"
"Still big"

Superb. Really makes me think that not expecting anything is the best attitude sometimes. In porn and in life in general :)

P.S. I actually noticed now that I must have skipped part of the first scene somehow: in the beginning, the ball play is even more intense and graphic. So, a few more points to the movie that's already great. If only it was a series...

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Hazuki Reira was a girl that retired way too early. She actually was a very good deepthroater that didnt showcase her talent nearly enough due to directorial choices and IMO lack of correct casting. Although, some of that may be down to her personal choices, who knows. She wouldve been hot as a natural Japanese-look girl with normal dark hair. I am not too much of a fan of the gal look! Although, at times, it plays a part in the nastiness of a scene or premise. Such as a "nampa" style. Or reverse "nampa".
Same as Nanase Hina, by the way. The could be a "gal duo" in that dream series of mine

She blew up around 2020, but I have not seen her much since then. Seems like she also retired