JAV's featuring women masturbated under a table

standstart

Sep 16, 2010
I'm trying to find the studio that produced a series based on women being masturbated under a table or desk. The women were usually playing a card or board game or may simply be conversing with a man while trying not to react to the action taking place under the table. A second camera is usually used to show what is going on under the table while the woman attempts to carry on above the table. I have three or four clips and the only clue I have is a watermark of "OMNI" in the lower right corner. I find nothing for "OMNI" online. Any ideas? These clips were found on the now defunct site www.groping-clips.net.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm trying to find the studio that produced a series based on women being masturbated under a table or desk. The women were usually playing a card or board game or may simply be conversing with a man while trying not to react to the action taking place under the table. A second camera is usually used to show what is going on under the table while the woman attempts to carry on above the table. I have three or four clips and the only clue I have is a watermark of "OMNI" in the lower right corner. I find nothing for "OMNI" online. Any ideas? These clips were found on the now defunct site www.groping-clips.net.
Sorry, this is the discussion threads not a place for identification.

Reactions: CoolKevin