Ask about JAV

kekkun89

Brock Lesnar "Suplex City"
Jan 30, 2015
1. I would ask to anyone, name of the artist who played in the series GDHH-035

2. Whether the artist jav that remove twitter account that she has retired ?

3. There are some artists jav after retirement, they come back again but they changed their stage name what all like that?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
1. I didn't find any info on sougouwiki. Maybe the girls are just amateur who did only one movie.

2. Maybe, or the actress changed her account, even though she usually put a link to her new twitter account.

3. It's very common. Changing a name can kind of make you "fresh", like a new "identity". Rion did it, and many other girls did it too. Last, I'm not sure at all, but maybe their name is owned by the studio. Like WWE (as you have a Lesnar avatar), the company owns a lot of wrestler names. That's why Ryback couldn't use this name in indy feds at first. He had to change his real name to add "Ryback" as his second name.

Reactions: kekkun89

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I remember tina yuzuki changed her name to Rio before joining s1 and ideapocket. I think that's when she gain fame after a surgery that change hr face shape. Also, Mari Misaki became Kaera Uehara after she join ideapocket and star in HK movies and strip clubs. A lot of Av stars don't get recognition early on, so thy reinvent themselves after switching studios. Not everyone is lucky like maria ozawa back then. Started at s1 and sold out her debut.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
1. not the right place to ask for identification

2. mostly yes, but not all of them deleted their social media because they want to retire

3. when AV actresses change their stage name usually because they change agency

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
1. not the right place to ask for identification

2. mostly yes, but not all of them deleted their social media because they want to retire

3. when AV actresses change their stage name usually because they change agency
I remember laura takizawa became rola misaki after a brief retirement(with a farewell release) then join ideapocket for a few months before disappearing. I think earlier this year she was at some chinese auto show as a race queen model and there were false rumors she became some rich guy mistress.