Chounouryoku Shoujo Barabanba

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Yet another older-than-old eroanime furnished by redrooster.
Apparently inspired by a Go Nagai manga (not that surprising since his first successful work, Harenchi Gakuen, plus the 90s stuff he has done like Kekko Kamen and Kamasutra).

A girl coming out of space have some adventures with humans. She seems to have superpowers that are released when she has a climax.
The SF part is reduced to the absolute minimum, unfortunatly. Check out the lesbian trio in the second half.

MPG format, 28mn26, 352x240, partially censored (white dots), raw

enjoy anyway :snicker:

Attachments

• [Akiba-Online] Chounouryoku Shoujo Barabanba.torrent
    11.4 KB · Views: 719
Last edited by a moderator:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Episode 1 30m 16.06.2008 <<<< air date ??? :puzzled:

Ahhhh, any anidb freaks here ?
Don't believe this date (I think redrooster got the file around 10th of june).
Read on the top part "Year 21.06.1985" which is the actual release date.
In fact I have 25.06.1985 but they are both good enough.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I picked it up myself 05-31-2008 and so is the date of my file, it seems as when the files are transferred new dates are written...

It is from 1985, so - like best wines - this is rare good old stuff, that´s the only important fact, for me it is important that those files can be re-found again (by me or someone else) and they can be shared, and it is not important to me anymore who of you (or myself) is posting this in a new thread.

Many of you didn´t even know anything about these rare files posted.

About 25 other old, rare and / or missing / unknown ones have been found in the meantime again already, and...

...who really is interested in these old animes - please start research, searching (and posting) old ones for yourself and for the community too, I do not know how many hours I have invested to find these animes during the last months, at least my counting stopped at about 600 hours...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
1984-1989 were the missing years of my H-anime collection for exception cream lemon series given popularity I have little to none knowledge about the other titles , I'm curious how many titles (not episode) produced during these period ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
1984-1989 were the missing years of my H-anime collection for exception cream lemon series given popularity I have little to none knowledge about the other titles , I'm curious how many titles (not episode) produced during these period ?

xeruel, would you believe me when I say that I had zero knowledge 5 months ago? But it is the truth. I only started to get into it when I realized that there was a special interest in older ones here on Akiba and for me it started to become much fun when I found friends by what I was doing. That all started at the 5th Feb 2008 with my first new thread ever (http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/sh...ad.php?p=44515), so it cannot be so hard when I managed to do it...

All older ones posted (except the first five) have been found during this five months period only, either posted here or on the other site..