Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hello akiba online members,
Well after about 4 years in the making, I've finally completed my DVD list. The DVD list is the Excel workbook. There is also a pdf that explains the list and how I trade.
This is not a torrent request list
So do not request that I upload anything onto akiba online because I won't do it.
Let the trades begin!
desioner

kopic

Jun 23, 2008
Re: desioner's DVD List.

Hi, any chance of some kind of English translation of the titles ?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Sorry there are just too many titles and too much language to butch for me to translate the titles. Something would get lost or loose meaning in my translations and it would take too much time that I don't have or desire to put into it. For searching I've provided the best possible means to do so.
desioner

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Re: desioner's DVD List.

Hi, any chance of some kind of English translation of the titles ?

Thanks for asking, the only way I can see you finding out more information, is if you google the titles ie. then get the English translation, then try to do the trade, but at least most of the work has been done, because when you read across the page you can see the Genre, then you can look for what you want, Hope this will help you

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I recently had a look through all of my physical DVDs and this is what it looked like! That's all of the 1068 that I own. In there boxes and semi sorted on the floor. I decided to leave the images at full resolution below so you can really zoom up to see what's there.
View media item 13528View media item 13527

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
janklodvandam said:
I have a question!
Do you have a girlfriend?
No, even better; I have a wife. And the best part is that she knows about my DVD collection and there is no problem with me owning it.

Reactions: supersam

snakeboy

Former Staff
Sep 13, 2007
I recently had a look through all of my physical DVDs and this is what it looked like! That's all of the 1068 that I own. In there boxes and semi sorted on the floor. I decided to leave the images at full resolution below so you can really zoom up to see what's there.

Have to respect this collection! Awesome!