Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks again to everyone active on this thread. Appreciate all the subtitles. I know its time consuming and alot of work and I thank you for it. It makes enjoying JAV films so much better. Please keep them coming.
I also wanted to share two of my all-time favorite JAV films. Its URE-031 and URE-032 that are Parts 1 & 2 of the Manga "Sayuki No Sato" by Sanbun Kyoden (the master writer of high quality mom-ntr stories) and are quite possibly the best or near the top of Mom-NTR films I ever seen. Misaki Honda plays the mom in both films and she is simply gorgeous. Her slow burn corruption in the films are fantastic. If any of you have not had the pleasure to have seen these films yet, I highly recommend them. Definitely keepers for your collection. The great thing is that you don't need to worry about subtitles as both are already subbed on numerous JAV sites. Enjoy!
ure031pl.jpg

ure032pl.jpg
Those are good movies, for sure. My own personal tastes (admittedly deeply sick and pervy) lean towards the mom submitting to her Dominant son. Most of the URE series are hot, imo. Cheers

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
I agree. The URE series are one of the best in JAV.
I'm the exact opposite when it comes to mom son though. I love when the mom is the aggressor and seduces her son and his friends and corrupts them.
MDYD-721 with Kaori Otanashi is a great example of this and another one of my all time favorites.
mdyd721pl.jpg

smuuv44

Oct 1, 2023
Hi all,

I wanted to contribute to this thread. The zip I'm posting has english subs I made with Turboscribe. I have NOT checked the accuracy off all of them. Of the 4-5 that I have checked, I think they're ok. They're definitely not perfect but I could understand the meaning of the scenes for the most part. I'm sharing them here in case someone wants to give them a try.

They are like 90% M/S Incest Genre.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• TurboScribe Export 031924.zip
    918.6 KB · Views: 345

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Hi all,

I wanted to contribute to this thread. The zip I'm posting has english subs I made with Turboscribe. I have NOT checked the accuracy off all of them. Of the 4-5 that I have checked, I think they're ok. They're definitely not perfect but I could understand the meaning of the scenes for the most part. I'm sharing them here in case someone wants to give them a try.

Enjoy!
Looks like there are some hot titles in there. Thanks for the hard work and for sharing what you've produced.

Reactions: DapDunlap

treehog2

Mar 17, 2024
Hello, it's my first time posting. As someone who has enjoyed subs others have been kind enough to post here in the past, I'm happy to pay it forward. Starting with the following:

AI Subtitles for Ayumi Shinoda | HND-143 Wife Video Letter History Shinoda Cum Cuckold Give To Gachi Husband.
HND-143.jpg

Overall quality should be good with some things still a little unclean. if anyone checks it out, let me know your thoughts.

I look forward to being a part of this community.

Attachments

• HND-143.zip
    109 KB · Views: 72

skici31

I ❤ INCEST
Jul 4, 2021
Hi all,

Enjoy!
THX

Last edited:

kidbetin

Jul 7, 2008
Hello, it's my first time posting. As someone who has enjoyed subs others have been kind enough to post here in the past, I'm happy to pay it forward. Starting with the following:

AI Subtitles for Ayumi Shinoda | HND-143 Wife Video Letter History Shinoda Cum Cuckold Give To Gachi Husband.
View attachment 3453349

Overall quality should be good with some things still a little unclean. if anyone checks it out, let me know your thoughts.

I look forward to being a part of this community.
thank you very very much

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
Attached (hopefully) is over 1300 Lesbian JAV .srt files.
Attaching .7z is not allowed so these files are renamed, should still be able to use 7zip to decompress.

Probably a better way to do this but I'm lazy and wanted to get something out there.
All these created with LargeV3 whisper model and automated script

Attachments

• srt_set1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 212
  • srt_set2.zip
    3 MB · Views: 202
  • srt_set3.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 177
  • srt_set4.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 200
  • srt_set5.zip
    2 MB · Views: 164

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Hi all,

Enjoy!
Big Thanks for these subs! Some tasty films in there from 2006-2013. Those years had some great mom son titles that I love. For some strange reason, not many titles from that era are subbed nowadays, yet they have produced some of the best mom son films.
Two of my favorites with deep storylines from that time are JUC-136 with Yuri Sanada (love her!) and JUC-072 with Shihori Endou (my 1st favorite JAV Milf!)
Madonna had some of the most volcanic erotic mom films at that time.
juc136pl.jpg

juc051pl.jpg

kidbetin

Jul 7, 2008
Another Ayumi Shinoda movie
MVSD-233
Another interview based movie
mvsd-233.jpg

Apologies for the low quality subtitle.
Again, hopefully some kind soul will do it justice

Thanks

Attachments

• MVSD-233.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 48

treehog2

Mar 17, 2024
Another Ayumi Shinoda movie
MVSD-233
Another interview based movie
View attachment 3454622

Apologies for the low quality subtitle.
Again, hopefully some kind soul will do it justice

Thanks
Gave it a shot here. Not perfect but should be mostly good

Attachments

• MVSD-233.zip
    51.2 KB · Views: 57

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Gave it a shot here. Not perfect but should be mostly good
Thank you for this. Love Ayumi Shinoda. She has so many great mom films in JAV.
I've been on a hunt for some mom son films that maybe I might have missed these past few years with great storylines and came across this interesting one.
GVG-157- Apparently the synopsis of the film sounds awesome! Can't believe I missed this one.
Quote: "Recently, a husband suspects that his wife is cheating on him with a different man because she refuses to have sex with him at all. After hearing his story, an agency decides to install a hidden camera in the house. A few weeks later, when the husband collects the camera footage, he is shocked to see that the footage contains several instances of his beautiful wife cheating on him with their two sons in the home.";) Nice!
13gvg157pl.jpg

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Attacker's Slave Color Series. Subtitles for around 45 of the 65 titles in the franchise. 23-40 have other subtitles out there so I did not bother.

These are using Whisper Large-v3, with a high patience and low threshold (0.1). Hallucination is low but there are many lines such as "TRANSLATED BY" and phantom I'm Sorry that I did not clear. Sorry to the actual subtitlers that have their name associated with smut now because Whisper doesn't know to filter those sorts of lines out.

Usual problems are present. Wrong pronouns, etc. I've included both newer versions and older versions of files. Newer is usually better for getting the general plot but I may have edited the earlier versions more.

Attachments

• Slave-Color-Subtitles-MegaPack-March-2024-v2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:

treehog2

Mar 17, 2024
AI Lewd Subs for Mia Nanasawa in MIDV-654 “I’ll Forgive You If You Show Me Your Pussy.” A Perverted Convenience Store Manager Threatens A Frightened Shoplifting Girl And Keeps Playing With Her Genitals, Forcing Her To Understand And r*** Her.From That Day On, I Became A Part-time Sex Worker

MIDV-654.jpeg

Thank you very very much
Hope you're an Ayumi Shinoda fan!!
Yes! She is stunning!

Attachments

• MIDV-654.zip
    44.4 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: xsf27

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I tried to get more context for IESP-740 so I ended up testing the pro version of the colab adaptation made by mei2 with the suggested settings at the bottom(never took the time to understand what those do though which isn't ideal) and figured I'd share it here.

Haven't touched it at all and after watching the first 20 mins, it skipped a few lines and the timing tends to cut short but there's minimal hallucinations at least. Took 2 hours to make so if people don't want to wait that long to compare the quality setting to other whisper version, you'll have it available.

Here's the video:
View attachment 3455655
View attachment 3455656

Mari Ueto turning lesbian ~Sister-in-law's pussy tastes like honey~
上戸まり レズ解禁 〜義姉のマ〇コは蜜の味〜

http://ienergy1.com/dvd/index.php?dvd_id=2321

Studio: I Energy
Label: -
Series: Turning lesbian(レズ解禁)
Director: Kikurin(菊淋)
Code: IESP-740
Runtime: 125 min
Genre: Lesbian
Cen/Uncen: Censored
Actresses: Mari Ueto(上戸まり), Azusa Misaki(岬あずさ)
Release Date: 2024/03/20

Note 1: Here's the 6000 bitrate version instead of the 4000 one posted a few days back. I already find 6000 to be low quality so 4000 I find unwatchable.
Note 2: I did change the title and series name since it was uploaded so for those who care, you can change that information in both nfo files.
Note 3: If you want the machine made subtitle, you can get it there: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...not-a-sub-request-thread.1466451/post-4784921

Container: MP4
Video codec: H.264 / AVC
Audio codec: AAC 2 channels 256 kb/s
Framerate: 29.97 FPS
Resolution: 1920x1080(16:9)
Bit depth: 8 bits
Duration: 02:05:07.350
Size: 5.26 GiB
Overall Bitrate: 6017 kb/s
Source: Web
Watermark: IPPA + Studio logo(top right)
Chapters: None
Subtitles: None

Password: SK123akiba

Filejoker:
https://safelinking.net/p/fp4KQWA

Keep2Share:
https://safelinking.net/p/SRmwx63

Rapidgator:
https://safelinking.net/p/KHhxT6D

1fichier:
https://safelinking.net/p/kzh7kIc

And the sub is attached below.

Kinda related, I've been struggling with translating "レズ解禁" in titles which google puts as lifting a lesbian ban. I'm interpreting it as otherwise hetero women allowing themselves to do lesbian things but if someone knows better, I'd love to know what that's supposed to mean more accurately.

Attachments

• IESP-740_WhisperProQuality.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and bestbuy

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

PPPD-302 Temptation Shinoda History Of Big (Titted) Teacher​

pppd302pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" version this movie and used Whisper to create this Sub. I also used a sub to fill in dialog and provide clarity at several places that I had downloaded 2-3 years ago (but never went any further because it wasn't an Incest themed storyline). I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

I'm kind of glad Ayumi Shinoda wasn't one of my teachers otherwise I still might be in school! ;)

Attachments

• PPPD-302.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 54

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
Kinda related, I've been struggling with translating "レズ解禁" in titles which google puts as lifting a lesbian ban. I'm interpreting it as otherwise hetero women allowing themselves to do lesbian things but if someone knows better, I'd love to know what that's supposed to mean more accurately.

Yeah, I think that's reasonably close for a translation. I believe it implies the actress has refused to do lesbian titles before, and is now lifting her "ban", or prohibition. Sometimes they don't use that terminology, but studios will almost always point out a girl's lesbian debut film in the title, often gearing the production to feature that aspect as well.

Reactions: SamKook

kidbetin

Jul 7, 2008
Another Ayumi Shinoda movie!
GTAL-021

gtal021pl.jpg

I tried using whisper on Subtitle Edit, but it took too long, nearly 20 hours with no end in sight.

Apologies for the sub standard subs, and hopefully some kind soul will do it justice.

Some parts of the movie were left blank by Subtitle Edit. Anyone knows why?

Enjoy

Attachments

• GTAL-021.zip
    35 KB · Views: 44
  • Love
Reactions: xsf27