Question for Stage1/Stage2 FreshIdol.tv members

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

slash69

Jan 24, 2011
Hello,

I've just purchased a membership at freshidol.tv, and I'm mainly interested in some older sets of girls from the imouto.tv era. From what I can understand on their website, you need to be at stage2 to get access to all of the older sets, but does this include everything, or is it just a small selection? From what I can see, they're also re-releasing old sets as PPV so if I have to buy everything individually it's probably not worth me staying a member to reach stage 2

Aria22

Aug 8, 2013
Yes I was trying to access older sets & videos too took 2 years to get stage 2 status....but they had cleaned out the servers of older content I was able to get some older stuff that I was looking for so in the long run it's not even worth being a member now & furthermore disappointment they are as of yesterday from what I hear all content on freshidolclub.tv will be ppv so even the name has been changed to freshidolppv.tv so as a result they will lose a lot of members since the free regular release tennen sets are all ppv they don't realize it yet but they making a very huge mistake.