Question for Stage1/Stage2 FreshIdol.tv members

slash69

Jan 24, 2011
Hello,

I've just purchased a membership at freshidol.tv, and I'm mainly interested in some older sets of girls from the imouto.tv era. From what I can understand on their website, you need to be at stage2 to get access to all of the older sets, but does this include everything, or is it just a small selection? From what I can see, they're also re-releasing old sets as PPV so if I have to buy everything individually it's probably not worth me staying a member to reach stage 2

Aria22

Aug 8, 2013
Yes I was trying to access older sets & videos too took 2 years to get stage 2 status....but they had cleaned out the servers of older content I was able to get some older stuff that I was looking for so in the long run it's not even worth being a member now & furthermore disappointment they are as of yesterday from what I hear all content on freshidolclub.tv will be ppv so even the name has been changed to freshidolppv.tv so as a result they will lose a lot of members since the free regular release tennen sets are all ppv they don't realize it yet but they making a very huge mistake.