2 Girls from MIZD-025

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This compilation, "Sluts Sucking Cocks, Four Hours," has at least a partial cast list, and perhaps the first one (that's a lousy photo you provided, Pheion; couldn't you frame-grab a nice straight-on view? It's not too late to add another shot or two) is one of the following:

Tsubomi....... (nope)
Ai Sayama
Azusa Itagaki
Reiko Sawamura....... (nope)
Yuria Satomi
Kokone Mizutani (Rio Fujisaki)
Sayuki Kanno
Yu Konishi
Anri Okita ....... (nope)
Shiori Kamisaki

This page tells us there are sixteen actresses in all.

Here is an online stream version (766 MB download); Pheion, perhaps you can save time for your potential puzzle-solvers by telling them at what point the first lady appears. (Assuming anyone will choose to watch, that is; you would be doing yourself a favor by adding clear additional views.)

EDIT:
False alarm; the movie from the link above was misidentified as MIZD-025, as another stream for the same here. Don't you hate it when that happens?

EDITING again: Warashi lists the rest of the cast of sixteen (well, fifteen of the alleged sixteen); ten are listed above, and the remaining five are:

Ayu SAKURAI

Eri HOSAKA

Hana NONOKA
Haruki SATÔ

Ichika KAMIHATA

Last edited:

pheion

Feb 29, 2012
The second one is Ichika Kamihata (神波多一花). Don't know the first one.
Thanks Hans Kowalski ! :D

This compilation, "Sluts Sucking Cocks, Four Hours," has at least a partial cast list, and perhaps the first one (that's a lousy photo you provided, Pheion; couldn't you frame-grab a nice straight-on view? It's not too late to add another shot or two) is one of the following:

Tsubomi....... (nope)
Ai Sayama
Azusa Itagaki
Reiko Sawamura....... (nope)
Yuria Satomi
Kokone Mizutani (Rio Fujisaki)
Sayuki Kanno
Yu Konishi
Anri Okita ....... (nope)
Shiori Kamisaki

This page tells us there are sixteen actresses in all.

Here is an online stream version (766 MB download); Pheion, perhaps you can save time for your potential puzzle-solvers by telling them at what point the first lady appears. (Assuming anyone will choose to watch, that is; you would be doing yourself a favor by adding clear additional views.)

EDIT:
False alarm; the movie from the link above was misidentified as MIZD-025, as another stream for the same here. Don't you hate it when that happens?

EDITING again: Warashi lists the rest of the cast of sixteen (well, fifteen of the alleged sixteen); ten are listed above, and the remaining five are:

Ayu SAKURAI

Eri HOSAKA

Hana NONOKA
Haruki SATÔ

Ichika KAMIHATA

Hi Jugulear, thanks for reminding me, but unfortunately these are the only best-angle screenshots that i could get for each girl, since the only source for these screenshots is from a sample video on R18.com.
And just to let you know that i myself have never seen this movie before, and i already did my own research for this for hours, but came out with no luck (same goes to my other posts, i ALWAYS did my own research before asking for help here), so that's why i posted it here.
But now, thanks to your help and Hans Kowalski, i think the second girl is finally identified as Ichika Kamihata.
and as for the first girl, i think i could do my further research with the sources you provided above.
So once again, thanks for your help Jugulear! :D

Reactions: jugulear