Actresses That Need High Profile Comebacks

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Nana Ogura
nana-ogura-10.jpg
nana-ogura-10.jpg
QUOTE]

I've never watched her vids because of I don't think she has any creampie or BJ vids but she's easily one of the most beautiful idols I've ever seen.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
we have different preference, for me MIRD-157 is great

Yu Shinoda and Erika Kitagawa still active, most of Yu Shinoda's recent videos are not big production, but Erika Kitagawa have some good videos, include HNDS-040

Yeah, you like orgy videos more than me. I don't mind them. I just like creampie videos. I know those ladies are active, but like I said I just don't think their vids overall are as good as their potential definitely Shiori and Yuu. They could be queens.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I definitely hope she won't sign with any of those studios that you listed because I don't know how many of her films I would actually be able to watch with the kind of genres that big studios like Moodyz or Idea Pocket do nowadays - maybe it's just me, but lots of r***, no? And yeah, you might say that her films are kind of "hit or miss", but at least there's some variety! Now, let's just picture a world where she is under Oppai. I'd imagine she'd do a lot of films centered on her boobs or maybe exclusively that (it is Oppai, after all). She already does those anyway, so I don't see the benefit there.

But I do agree that she is definitely worthy of being thought of as a high profile girl!

I didn't realize how amazing her blowjobs are too. She can do anything.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Akari Hoshino. She's still active sure but considering her amazing looks and talent she just isn't putting out quality material consistently.

images.jpg

I just watched SW-420 which had some serious players. Sara Saijo, Natsuki Minami and Misa Arisawa. It just shows off how sorely missed she is. She's one of my favorites.

h_635sw420pl.jpg

birsha

May 7, 2010
I've never watched her vids because of I don't think she has any creampie or BJ vids but she's easily one of the most beautiful idols I've ever seen.

She never had any specifically focused on that however, I'm pretty sure she did plenty of creampies. She was also one of the few JAV actresses to often swallow even when it wasn't a swallowing video. And her enthusiasm when having sex was great. Very unlike your typical JAV girl.

And yeah, just fucking beautiful.

I read somewhere that she went to study in Italy and met some rich European and that's why she quit not that I cam blame her.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, you like orgy videos more than me. I don't mind them. I just like creampie videos. I know those ladies are active, but like I said I just don't think their vids overall are as good as their potential definitely Shiori and Yuu. They could be queens.

I think both Yu Shinoda and Erika Kitagawa are good performers, Erika Kitagawa are more than good, but don't have enough aurato be queen or diva

Shiori ? Do you mean Shiori Kamisaki ?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I think both Yu Shinoda and Erika Kitagawa are good performers, Erika Kitagawa are more than good, but don't have enough aurato be queen or diva

Shiori ? Do you mean Shiori Kamisaki ?

Really? One of Yuu's selling points is her amazing flexibility and she does anal. She does more and better deepthroat BJs than Erika, rides just as well as Erika too. And yeah I meant Kamisaki

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Really? One of Yuu's selling points is her amazing flexibility and she does anal. She does more and better deepthroat BJs than Erika, rides just as well as Erika too. And yeah I meant Kamisaki

yes so does Rina Uchimura and Azumi Mizushima but flexibility and anal don't enough to make them one of the best. Yes I agree Yu Shinoda's BJ is better and she can ride too, but unfortunately Erika Kitagawa aka Yuria Sonoda is more often perform in better videos than her

Shiori Kamisaki can be one of the best, if she dare to get out from her comfort zone and do more hardcore actions

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
yes so does Rina Uchimura and Azumi Mizushima but flexibility and anal don't enough to make them one of the best. Yes I agree Yu Shinoda's BJ is better and she can ride too, but unfortunately Erika Kitagawa aka Yuria Sonoda is more often perform in better videos than her

Well, Azumi Mizushima IS one of the best. Rina Uchimura hasn't done enough. Besides performing longer I don't see how Erika is better than Yuu.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, Azumi Mizushima IS one of the best. Rina Uchimura hasn't done enough. Besides performing longer I don't see how Erika is better than Yuu.

agree Azumi Mizushima is one of the best, but most JAV viewers don't know her, her popularity never reached Sora Aoi, Yua Aida, Tina Yuzuki, Yuma Asami, Maria Ozawa's

what I try to say, flexibility and anal don't good enough to bring the actress to the highest spot, Sora and Aoi don't have flexibility like Azumi, and so far that I remember they never did anal

yes Erika Kitagawa might not performing better than Yu Shinoda, but Erika perform more often, and many of her videos are good (for my preference)

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Riko Tachibana is the girl who got me into JAV in the first place and I'm always hoping that she will return someday. Stranger things have happened, see Shizuka Kanno's return out of fucking nowhere.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Riko Tachibana is the girl who got me into JAV in the first place and I'm always hoping that she will return someday. Stranger things have happened, see Shizuka Kanno's return out of fucking nowhere.

me too, still hoping she will comeback

the strongest JAV magnet for me was Maria Ozawa, but Riko Tachibana and Sakura Sakurada was awesome performers made me want to watch more and more JAV

Reactions: Hans Kowalski