All time 10 favorite JAV actress

theedge77

Dec 14, 2012
118abs047pl.jpg

1star237pl.jpg
thanks for the clarification, now I know who is is. Freakin hot! but for me to get up there in my list she has to do much much more sex acts, anal...and you know way more...but anyhow, thanks for sharing

mikhailx

Sep 3, 2021
1) Anri Okita, love her boobs and her dirty talk, too bad she retired from JAV :(. if anyone has any new reccomendation that has similar specs like her and an active actress I would check it out
2) Miho Ichiki, again boobs, i love boobs, the rumor said she retired :(
3) Reiko Kobayakawa, well it's her boobs and dirty talk, i think she's like Brandi Love of JAV
4) Ran Izumi, I think she's the most beautiful trans in JAV, love her expression while having sex, retired :(
5) Chiyoko Kawabata, a new comer on mature genre, great acting for someone above 60 i think, I hope she's not retiring soon, would love seeing more of her.

that's my top 5, I dont think i can name more because too many on head to make the list

Nanamishizuku

Sep 15, 2022
thanks for your input, will go check them out, always nice to get new faces.
Yeh my g check her out lmk how you find her
Dunno if shes retired have seen much of her lately hopefully not but would lovr to see here sns if she does have one

Last edited:

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
1. haruka kasumi
2. erika momotani
3. riri nanatsumori
4. nana ninomiya
5. miku ohashi
6. maki houjyou
7. satomi suzuki
8. mino suzume
9. mai tsubasa
10. chitose hara

honorable mention: iori kogawa

Reactions: pogo1stick

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
4) Ran Izumi, I think she's the most beautiful trans in JAV, love her expression while having sex, retired :(

Nice, props on a trans actress pick. She's awesome, very much agree. Up there for me would be Akari Yukino (loads of material) and Hina Nishisaki (unfortunately very few titles):

migd662pl.jpg

Outside of those two, I do like Ririca for being slutty. Also Hosho Minami and Shoko Nakajima (especially together):

Shoko Nakajima & Hosho Minami TS - SAL-99 (small).gif

I like that the latter breaks expectations for a Japanese trans body type. Wish I had their material in better quality - especially SAL-99 (above) and TCD-075.

Big disappointment is that the tease intro of TCD-228 might be the best part of the title and this outfit never features again going forward because I love it, the cute pose and the shapely legs in knee socks:

TCD-228.gif

vman3280

Jun 13, 2024
- Nana Ogura
- Sora Aoi
- Minori Hatsune
- Maria Ozawa
- Yuria Ashina
- Yua Aida
- Ameri Ichinose
- Kaera Uehara
- Akira Fubuki
- Sarah

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys, I'm new at this, so please bear with me, I don't even know if this how we post a message, but here goes...
It's very hard to choose top 10 actress in the sea of JAV beauties, but for me it seems I'm always on the lookout for those goddesses, I find them beautiful, and most importantly not only beautiful, but they did almost everything possible in the industry (anal, fist, golden, even scat, puke...)extremely hard stuff yet remaining beautiful as always. Any suggestions for others? My list goes from the most beautiful (in my eyes) AND kinkiest As you will notice, I'm into very hard core, fist, puke, some forms of scat not all, and extreme anal and punishment/slapping)
1) Mari Hoshizawa, what can I say, basically the queen of all sex acts, just look at CC-103, too bad I don't see her anymore, anyone knows anything about her, I think she did early to end of 2000's.
2) Kasumi Hyori, a close second after Mari, a little bit less kinky, but jeez does she like anal and getting slapped around...just look at OPUD-142...again, any new vids or clips?, hard to find new stuff or if she's still active.
3) Amano Koyuki, I put her third, because she's not as beautiful then top 2, but her kinkiness just brings her up, look at DAMA-021. I can recognize her moan a mile away, again any new vids?
4) Ayako Kano, wow can she take a pounding, and her face is gorgeous, her movie MVSD-235 with Ema Kisaki, is in my all time top 10.
5) Misa Yuki, just beautiful beautiful beautiful! not as hard, but her DDT-406, wow! she's in this because extremely pretty and does anal once in a while, and fist
6) Yui Misa, aka Aida Yui I think, that name can be mistaken with so many actresses, but the one I'm talking about is the beauty in SMA-170, one of the all time best...
7) Nao Masaki, she's mainly directing now and working behind the scenes, but when she played in NKD-39 earlier, or ARMD-775, wow! too bad all she does now is punish women, I wish she came back to take punishment instead.
8) Ema Kisaki, amazing sex acts, does anal extremely well, takes punishments like a champ, but her fake tits and sometimes too dark tan is a bit meh, but otherwise she's a champ
9) Mayura Hoshimura, so pretty, but so short lived career, but she was a bad ass in AVGL-130
10) Yuu Kawakami, probably top 3 beauty but lack of anal is disappointing, therefore down the list, but for sure top 10

Honorable mentions, Yui Misaki, huge holes, but face meh. The one and only Maki Tomoda, lack of anal puts her out. The ever eternal Maki Hojo, again lack of anal, made her out of the list. Rei Mizuna, Hana Kano face and body meh, but wow very kinky.

Thank you.
Nice shoutout for Ema Kisaki. She is a seriously underrated gyal performers. She's in my top 3 easily of those ladies and probably top 20 or so overall.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Personal Favorite Code Per Actress:
Asahi Mizuno
Nao Masaki
Yui Hatano
Hibiki Otsuki
Mari Rika
Mao Hamasaki
Aika
Kana Yume
Shion Fujimoto
Karen Uehara
Shion Fujimoto is underappreciated!

Reactions: Anarchy813

Z-SAVER

Sep 6, 2015
Hi guys, here under you can see my list:
1 - Honoka Mihara
2 - Yui Misaki
3 - Maki Kyouko
4 - Saeki Yumika
5 - Sumire Mizukawa
6 - Mori Hotaru
7 - Rumika
8 - Akiho Yoshizawa
9 - Akane Hotaru
10 - Tsubomi

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys, here under you can see my list:
1 - Honoka Mihara
2 - Yui Misaki
3 - Maki Kyouko
4 - Saeki Yumika
5 - Sumire Mizukawa
6 - Mori Hotaru
7 - Rumika
8 - Akiho Yoshizawa
9 - Akane Hotaru
10 - Tsubomi
Some great and underrated names here. Kyoko Maki is awesome. She should've had a better career, along with Hotaru Mori.
Mihara Honoka left us too soon, and Yumika left us too soon after her resurgence.

Reactions: Z-SAVER

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
3) Reiko Kobayakawa, well it's her boobs and dirty talk, i think she's like Brandi Love of JAV

More proof that 10 is so hard. She absolutely needs to be on my list too. Somehow she always looks like she's towering over other actress (especially when pounding them with a strapon) but she's not that tall...

Another that should make my list is Hibiki Otsuki.

Catalog diversity and acting ability is pretty important to me in picking favorites.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reiko Nakamori
Ayumi Shinoda
Yuka Osawa
Tsubomi
Aki Sasaki
Akari Hoshino

Ema Kisaski
Reiko Sawamura
Mihara Honoka
Miki Sunohara

HM:
An Mitsuki
Yumika Saeki

Reactions: Z-SAVER

JLA25

Jun 29, 2024
My list is going to be exclusively mature, given my taste. Hard to answer, as I would tend to put current actresses on the list that might not be there a year later. I like a lot of 2005-2015 MILF stuff, so I can take a stab at a good all time list:
1. Momoko Isshiki--hands down best ever, and it's not close.
2. Ayako Satonaka
3. Hitomi Enjo
4. Ayano Mitsui
5. Momoko Minami
6. Reiko Takeuchi
7. Yasuho Ishida
8. Yoshie Fujisawa
9. Takiko Yuzawa
10. Emi Toda

I would be tempted to put current favorites Shoko Matsumoto, Sumire Mihara and Yuri Tadokoro on the all time list. Given a year or two, I just might.

• Love
Reactions: mago

gaijin2006

May 25, 2016
At least 5 of my top 10 are retired and most of my special mentions too, some for 10 years or more.

Here's some quick and dirty links:

Reiko Nakamori

Nana Saeki

Mako Oda

Shoko Mikami

Meisa Hanai

Mao Hamasaki

Miki Sunohara

Rena Aoi

Mei Satsuki

RUMIKA

Maika
I lived in Japan from 2002-2007, and that's where I got into JAV. Nice to see someone else here who remembers some of the old school talent. My first AV crush was Nao Oikawa.

• Love
Reactions: intrepid8

francislusty

Apr 2, 2014
My list in no particular order:
- Hikari Hino
- Ema Kisaki
- Arisu Otsu
- Ayumi Shinoda
- Mako Oda
- Hitomi
- Kaho Shibuya
- Yumi Kazama
- Reiko Kobayakawa
- Kurea Hasumi

Honorable mention to Rio Hamasaki for being the first JAV actress on my radar.

Other worthy candidates were An Mashiro, Haruki Sato, Honoka Mihara, Ruri Saijo and Yuri Honma.

• Love
Reactions: BDrake and Z-SAVER

Z-SAVER

Sep 6, 2015
My list in no particular order:
- Hikari Hino
- Ema Kisaki
- Arisu Otsu
- Ayumi Shinoda
- Mako Oda
- Hitomi
- Kaho Shibuya
- Yumi Kazama
- Reiko Kobayakawa
- Kurea Hasumi

Honorable mention to Rio Hamasaki for being the first JAV actress on my radar.

Other worthy candidates were An Mashiro, Haruki Sato, Honoka Mihara, Ruri Saijo and Yuri Honma.
My like was given because you mention Hikari Hino.

Reactions: francislusty