- Arisu Otsu
- Ayumi Shinoda
- Mako Oda
- Hitomi
- Kaho Shibuya
- Yumi Kazama
- Reiko Kobayakawa
- Kurea Hasumi

Honorable mention to Rio Hamasaki for being the first JAV actress on my radar.

Other worthy candidates were An Mashiro, Haruki Sato, Honoka Mihara, Ruri Saijo and Yuri Honma.

What a fantastic list. Hikari Hino used to be in top 10, and she could easily go back up there. I just got into JAV at the tail end of her career, so I haven't seen much from her.

Big respect for Ema Kisaki, such an underrated gyaru.

Yumi is an absolutely legend and boss. She's top 2 all time MILFS for sure. I just put Reiko Sawamura a little bit over her for her BJ techniques, did anal, and more interracial stuff.

Alice Otsu may crack my top 10 someday

Reactions: francislusty

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
My list in no particular order:
- Maria Takagi
- Yuma Asami
- Asami Ogawa
- Yua Mikami
- Maria Ozawa
- Mizuho Uehara
- Risa Kasumi
- Yua Aida
- China Matsuoka
- Nana Ogura

damn,, its hard to list top10..

francislusty

Apr 2, 2014
My like was given because you mention Hikari Hino.

What a fantastic list. Hikari Hino used to be in top 10, and she could easily go back up there. I just got into JAV at the tail end of her career, so I haven't seen much from her.

Big respect for Ema Kisaki, such an underrated gyaru.

Yumi is an absolutely legend and boss. She's top 2 all time MILFS for sure. I just put Reiko Sawamura a little bit over her for her BJ techniques, did anal, and more interracial stuff.

Alice Otsu may crack my top 10 someday
It's such a shame that Hikari Hino just quietly went away. No farewell movie or anything like that, there were just fewer and fewer films further apart from previous release until there weren't any no more.

Looking at Ema Kisaki and the stuff she made, I sometimes wondered if there was anything she wasn't willing to do.

Yumi has been around for over 20 years and it wouldn't surprise me if she stuck around for another 20 years. A true JAV lifer. I agree she's not be as a naughty a Reiko Sawamura, who is another solid performer and very worthy candidate for any Top 10 list.

Reactions: BDrake