Ancensored movies

takhspanos

Nov 11, 2013
Good evening to you.
I would like to ask something.
The films that are there sencored, there is some kind of program to make them Uncensored?
Thanks a lot.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Yes and no.

There is no software that can remove the censoring and get you the original video. However, there is software that uses AI to replace the censored bits by what it thinks should be there, with varying results. The smaller the squares that are used, the easier it is for the software to come close.

If you go to a site like sextb.net and look for movies listed as [Reducing Mosaic] you can see movies like that. Watch a few and you will see the quality will vary from very blurry genitals to almost impossible to tell it used to be censored.

The software for this is called JAV Player. At least that's what is generally available, it wouldn't surprise me if some people have better software that they keep a secret to avoid problems.

EROTAKU

Jul 3, 2016
Good evening to you.
I would like to ask something.
The films that are there sencored, there is some kind of program to make them Uncensored?
Thanks a lot.
you cannot take out the mosaic but you can modify it to be less but it's a pain staking process. You have to modify it frame by frame and PS is one of the software that can do it.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
very funny ai ,,, sometime its very good
i just mad when they try to repaint cock and the actress s face is mess up

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Thank you very much. The same films do not exist in format uncensored?
the ai is better and better now
i guess we will see the perfect uncensors-work in next few years

Reactions: takhspanos

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Thank you very much. The same films do not exist in format uncensored?
Sometimes there are legitimate non-censored movies (meaning the way they were before they got censored), but these are rare as I understand. And I'm not sure how to search for them specifically, considering that most sites I know don't differentiate between uncensored (i.e. non-censored) and de-censored (i.e. removing the censorship to some degree)

Then again, I almost never search for any of the two specifically. I guess I got used to it already, and I look for something that is hot enough without needing to watch it without the mosaic to begin with

And to be frank, sometimes, even quite often, what I see under the mosaic is disappointing (talking about the size, shape and/or color of the dicks, of course, the lady parts I can very rarely complain about... after all, it's as if God created them first, and then whipped the male parts together from the scraps and without much interest, as a certain comedian put it). So, yeah, sometimes it's better not to know and just go by the vagueness and fill in the gaps (pixels) as you like

Last edited:
Reactions: takhspanos