[ask] list of bestiality JAV series/studio

J4XX

Aug 3, 2024
I have been looking for 7 yeats now for the one brazillian girl on the green couch. On some site called extremesexe.trash or something like that only has a 45 second clip (ill attach later). If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Im new here From the US. Im not sure if sites can ship here. In 2008 the UK/US government created an amendment or whatever deal with visa to stop purchases, and made an extreme content ban worldwide since this chick got strangled and lit on fire in the dumpster and the killer was subscribed to some asphyxiation fetish site, thus causing an avalanche of amendments resulting in the law being fully in effect in January of 09’ effectively putting 95% of content creators out of business (my favorite being Brazillian studios)

Too much censorship, also if anyone has any resources for better search engines that would be great. I am so exhausted with boring mainstream stuff, I am very poor and don’t have much money, but I am a big fan of Older Brazil stuff, Jav, and vintage stuff in general.

Not too much of a fan of europe zoo/best of bfi, those european women sound deaf and retarded when they moan, absolutely unbelievably annoying. I’m new here so if any older veterans can post some cool screenshots/older resources etc that would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_9894.jpeg
    IMG_9894.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 49

J4XX

Aug 3, 2024
Quick questions. Would you happen to know why the JAV companies like GloryQuest and even Moodyz stop making bestiality videos? Was there some sort of law that was passed that outlawed the production of beast videos? I'm curious because they were making these videos for almost a decade and then suddenly they just stopped and even removed all the beast titles from their official websites. You can't even look up the DVD covers on JAVlibrary. I did some snooping around and can't seem to find anything that would indicate a change in the law.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_63_of_the_Criminal_Justice_and_Immigration_Act_2008 this is why worldwide, if you look at wayback machine for many defunct websites for beast for instance , you will see that 2009 the sites stopped completely and or the url changed,