Best dance scene ever (gravure idols only)

amekun

Feb 18, 2024
Hi there! I'm just curious about your favourite dance scene ever performed by a gravure idol my favourites are : sasano in mmr-ak140
Komori hotaru mmr-az284
Hadzuki tsubasa in Lcdv-40927
But in general i love mayumi yamanaka, jun serizawa and aya hadzuki style.
What about you ?

juancalone

Jun 14, 2007
Hello!

I love gravure idol dance scenes. It's like the ultimate expression of their sexiness. Aya Hadzuki is my favorite, she's so good!

I also like Rina Hashimoto. I will never forget her dance in black in TSDS-42472. She looks so happy, so confident, so incredibly beautiful!

An Aono in OME-524, her body is unbelievable and her dance moves are really good!

Yunoka in ENFD-4389, wow!!! She's a beautiful woman with a perfect body. She has a secret attack during her dance that might finish you...

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Rina Nagai in LCBD-00672. She has her hair all tied up and she wears a really sexy tan bikini and a long gold necklace and a ton of gold bangles around both wrists. The scene takes place in and around a ruined abandoned building absolutely plastered with graffiti, and the sight of her standing in the doorway against the bright sunlight shining in really adds to the effect, since she's so young, hot, clean and glamorous-looking in contrast to the old, ugly crumbling surroundings.

It starts the action by panning over her body close up, and then oil starts dripping onto her from above. She uses her upper arms to squeeze her boobs together and hug herself as shiny streaks start forming downward. She seems kind of shy at first, the skin on her shoulders and upper chest absolutely glistening as the streaks all meld together to form a solid coat, and she moves on to squeezing her boobs with her forearms (you know this amazing pose I'm sure), the oil dripping down her cleavage, over her navel and onto her crotch. Her swimsuit is not very waterproof, so it darkens as it absorbs the oil. At this point, she helps the process along by rubbing her belly and arms, smearing the oil all over herself so her skin shines uniformly, along with some more gratuitous shots of the liquid running down her cleavage as she squeezes it together, sometimes very briefly pooling between her breasts before escaping and making its way down. She keeps spreading it over shoulders, occasionally looking at he camera for some nice eye contact and smiles. With her bikini top becoming saturated with oil she rubs her breasts and squeezes them together directly with her hands, while looking you right in the eyes and smiling invitingly. Then she's turned around, the camera slowly panning down, and you can see the oil run down her mostly-bare back, culminating in a butt-shot (if you know anything about Rina, you know that this is a big deal), and the oil is poured right onto the lower back so you can see the glistening, streaming lines form down her cheeks while the back of her bikini bottoms quickly soak up the liquid (oh, and since the oil already ran down her front, the very bottom-front of her bikini, you know, the "special place," is totally soaked). Then, when she's more or less totally covered (you can actually see the last patch of dry fabric on her bottoms very quickly shrink into nothingness), she starts rubbing and squeezing her cheeks, causing her soaking wet bikini to ride up into her. She rubs the oil over her butt for a little while longer, then she's bent over and rubs the oil up and down her legs, mostly her thighs.

And then, the topic of this thread comes into play as she starts dancing, swaying her body, getting low to the ground, bouncing her boobs and shaking her booty. She even makes a gun gesture with her hand and pretends to shoot you, blowing the "smoke" from her finger tip, because she knows she's "slain" you, her shyness totally gone. She keeps dancing for another minute, both choreographed idol-style moves and sexy booty swaying.

...sorry for the excessively long description and use of italics, but merely describing this scene gets me excited...

juancalone

Jun 14, 2007
Rina Nagai in LCBD-00672. She has her hair all tied up and she wears a really sexy tan bikini and a long gold necklace and a ton of gold bangles around both wrists. The scene takes place in and around a ruined abandoned building absolutely plastered with graffiti, and the sight of her standing in the doorway against the bright sunlight shining in really adds to the effect, since she's so young, hot, clean and glamorous-looking in contrast to the old, ugly crumbling surroundings.

It starts the action by panning over her body close up, and then oil starts dripping onto her from above. She uses her upper arms to squeeze her boobs together and hug herself as shiny streaks start forming downward. She seems kind of shy at first, the skin on her shoulders and upper chest absolutely glistening as the streaks all meld together to form a solid coat, and she moves on to squeezing her boobs with her forearms (you know this amazing pose I'm sure), the oil dripping down her cleavage, over her navel and onto her crotch. Her swimsuit is not very waterproof, so it darkens as it absorbs the oil. At this point, she helps the process along by rubbing her belly and arms, smearing the oil all over herself so her skin shines uniformly, along with some more gratuitous shots of the liquid running down her cleavage as she squeezes it together, sometimes very briefly pooling between her breasts before escaping and making its way down. She keeps spreading it over shoulders, occasionally looking at he camera for some nice eye contact and smiles. With her bikini top becoming saturated with oil she rubs her breasts and squeezes them together directly with her hands, while looking you right in the eyes and smiling invitingly. Then she's turned around, the camera slowly panning down, and you can see the oil run down her mostly-bare back, culminating in a butt-shot (if you know anything about Rina, you know that this is a big deal), and the oil is poured right onto the lower back so you can see the glistening, streaming lines form down her cheeks while the back of her bikini bottoms quickly soak up the liquid (oh, and since the oil already ran down her front, the very bottom-front of her bikini, you know, the "special place," is totally soaked). Then, when she's more or less totally covered (you can actually see the last patch of dry fabric on her bottoms very quickly shrink into nothingness), she starts rubbing and squeezing her cheeks, causing her soaking wet bikini to ride up into her. She rubs the oil over her butt for a little while longer, then she's bent over and rubs the oil up and down her legs, mostly her thighs.

And then, the topic of this thread comes into play as she starts dancing, swaying her body, getting low to the ground, bouncing her boobs and shaking her booty. She even makes a gun gesture with her hand and pretends to shoot you, blowing the "smoke" from her finger tip, because she knows she's "slain" you, her shyness totally gone. She keeps dancing for another minute, both choreographed idol-style moves and sexy booty swaying.

...sorry for the excessively long description and use of italics, but merely describing this scene gets me excited...
What a description!! I'm a big Rina fan so I had to check this one out right away. All I can say is that it lived up to the hype, and she had me "dead" at her feet by the end. I LOVE it when a girl gradually loses her shyness in a dancing scene, and really gets into "killing" you, and this is a great example. Perfect!

montblanc5

Aug 25, 2024
One of the most memorable to me is Nozomi Takeuchi in Secret Meeting (LCDV-40261). She's got dance scenes in a few videos, but the way she's bouncing around in this purple bra and panty set is so playful and sexy.

Fumina Suzuki has a scene in pretty much all of her releases with a lot of focus on her from behind and shaking her hips, always in a great outfit too.

Attachments

• Nozomi Takeuchi - Secret_Meeting[1].AVI_snapshot_00.07.28_[2024.08.25_17.27.04].jpg
    Nozomi Takeuchi - Secret_Meeting[1].AVI_snapshot_00.07.28_[2024.08.25_17.27.04].jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 17
  • tumblr_8131200efa5926bcfbb5847864d677ff_da0a7ee8_640.gif
    tumblr_8131200efa5926bcfbb5847864d677ff_da0a7ee8_640.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: juancalone