FileJoker Exclusive [BFAA-102] Anju Kozuki 香月杏珠 - The Scent Of The Wind 風薫る

dredwood

Dec 15, 2009
any chance of smaller size? its literally impossible to download as free!

Mookie Blaylock

Mar 1, 2020
download from xidol.n t
free download from mexashare split in 4 parts. free download takes 30 minutes per part.
but wait period is 4 hrs after downloading one part. it took me 2 dys to download full. can be done in a day if u are free whole day.
You can just download the 4 different parts from the different websites without having to wait. It only takes a few hours

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009

[BFAA-102] Anju Kozuki 香月杏珠 - Fragrant Breeze 風薫る

BFAA-102.0.jpg

Release Date: 2024/05/25 | FACE

BFAA-102_NW.mp4.jpg

| Download Links |

| HD MP4 | 1280x720 | 1.51 GB | 1 hr 58 mins | No Watermark*

BFAA-102_NW.mp4 (1545.3 Mb)

| HD MP4 | 1280x720 | 2.33 GB | 2 hrs 12 mins | Has Watermark*

BFAA-102.mp4

Attachments

• BFAA-102.mp4.jpg
    BFAA-102.mp4.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:

sulpher

Mar 19, 2009

SpaceNeko

Sep 2, 2010
Anyone else having the problem that the Filejoker download fails and can not be resumed before the file is finished?
Any advise on how to actually download the whole file successfully?

As a free user you just have to wait. This will normally require you to wait the time it would have taken to DL the file. which at least for me if it was something around 2 GB would be in the area of 12+ hours. Then you have to wait for what would have been the normal waiting time had the file downloaded successfully to begin with.

From my experience the best thing you can do to get a big file successfully is once it is started don't do anything else that could interrupt the DL in any way. For example, opening a bunch of tabs at once in your browser can kill a FileJoker download. I would recommend starting a large download before you go bed or when you know you aren't going to be using your PC / Internet for a considerable amount of time. If you are doing anything online at the same time as the DL is going just be slow and careful with opening pages or loading pages with lots of pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin

sulpher

Mar 19, 2009
As a free user you just have to wait. This will normally require you to wait the time it would have taken to DL the file. which at least for me if it was something around 2 GB would be in the area of 12+ hours. Then you have to wait for what would have been the normal waiting time had the file downloaded successfully to begin with.

From my experience the best thing you can do to get a big file successfully is once it is started don't do anything else that could interrupt the DL in any way. For example, opening a bunch of tabs at once in your browser can kill a FileJoker download. I would recommend starting a large download before you go bed or when you know you aren't going to be using your PC / Internet for a considerable amount of time. If you are doing anything online at the same time as the DL is going just be slow and careful with opening pages or loading pages with lots of pictures.

Doesn't work. Even using JDownloader the download just fails at 1 GB and does not resume until I get a new IP. But when I get a new IP, JDownloader doesn't even resume the download and pick up where it failed - but instead starts a new download. So I can't even finish the download with JDownloader. :(