Big Boobs Mama

low_masters

Mar 27, 2007
I have been searching for a certain hentai doujin comic I read a while back. I remember neither the name nor the creator. What I do remember is it had a storyline that went something along the lines of -

A big breasted mother/wife is set upon in her home by her husbands ex girlfriend from school and the girlfriend’s two bodyguards/mercenaries. The girlfriend particularly abuses the wife’s big tits (I think I remember her using a milking device on them at some point) as she feels that they are the reason her ex boyfriend left her for the wife. One of the main scenes I remember is where the girlfriend drugs the husband and daughter and proceeds to abuse the wife on the table while they sleep. Later in the story the wife is saved by the young man who lives next door to which they fall in love and start an affair.

If I can remember rightly the wife looked quite similar to the main character in the doujin “milk mama” and the two mercenaries looked like “Batou” out of “ghost in the shell”

51hgGe8bYbL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

batou.jpg

If anyone has any ideas as to the I.D. of this hit me back.

miguelongj

Jul 22, 2009
Thr title you're looking for

I think that the doujinshi you are asking for is "Shokunyuu" from the creator "Kotoyoshi Yumisuke"