Can we talk about Knights Visual?

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Knights Visual is back for the nonstop series
Seems pretty good looking at the trailer. Nice girl and some new faces for the guys (they are not using the same pro-am male actors forever).

The director is still using the same camera angle though, where he goes for close up from behind everytime the guys pulling out after cumming inside. Not a big fan of that.

Reactions: tonyfriend

ReyMysterio619

Oct 11, 2022
Reactions: Qubit

s1mba

Jul 20, 2024
And the the third non stop will be released soon... but all of the new releases has one thing on common. They are dissapointing compared to the releases years ago. Lack of male actors, old movies got 30+ men all staying and walking around inside the nakadashi gangbang bukkake dungeon. Also no final messy facial bukkake. All in one it is not the same as it was. Its sad to see my favorite series became kind of soft... and in no one satisfying anymore. Defenitely not worth the money for this poor performance. I wonder why they changed the formula...

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
@s1mba

I do like the more "messy" atmosphere where we can see more guys in the background waiting for their turn but FS-Knights Visual's style is always a bit orderly. I actually much prefer Dokuenkai's style (of the ENKI series) where it feels like a real gangbang.

There's one good thing about the new releases in the KV series though, is that the guys interact with the girls more (besides having intercourse). Like I love how often the guys and girls kiss now since it was pretty uncommon in older KV releases. I think the older releases have the guys a bit too stiff and not as relaxed.

Reactions: sincity

sincity

May 1, 2023
What i mean,why for instance it cant be like this anymore... https://www.knights-visual.com/works/furasupi/nonstop/kv-128/ from 2013 until 2020 were always such great non stop releases(gangbang dungeon, where +30 actors moved around during whole movie and we got mostly always a huge final facial bukkake) why they stopped such a great formula with the newer releases?
May it's due to the new AV law that passed a couple of years ago. Which it sucks because I miss their bukkakes so much

sincity

May 1, 2023
I recently picked up a bunch of HAKUDAKUDOU (HAKUDAKUDOU Work List) titles and cannot offer a stronger recommendation.

My absolute favorite is HDD-033, HAKUDAKUDOU 41st Semen Bukkake Shooting Off. Hakudakudou Blog Coverage

The above link is to the blog I sourced the following photos from (Some of them can also be found on KV Official Site). According to this blog, the performer is an amateur that applied to be in a scene. Apparently, this is her second scene, although I cannot locate her first...

This supposed "amateur" takes 22 loads to the face, some of them substantial, and then eagerly sucks each cock, in a few instances until the guy actually pulls away because another guy is ready to pop.

Fucking. Glorious.

d08ee84b.jpg
db5b0ee8.jpg

23a6930a.jpg

ddbdaa86.jpg

9055e72a.jpg

The one question I have is what happened to the footage of the performer going around the table and blowing the dudes?

If you refer to the following photos (Also found on the above linked blog, but NOT on the Official KV Site) and watch HDD-033, you will notice the footage that produced the following photos is NOT found in the video file (I checked both the standard and high def files).

f26701bd.jpg

e8edc973.jpg

791b35e0.jpg

If anyone has and idea where I could find the footage that produced these photos, would really appreciate a lead, as I just LOVE what I am seeing out of this girl.

I bought a few other HDD titles, some of them where the performers swallow all the loads and I am not at all disappointed.

Oh, and did I mention I picked up these titles for 700 Yen?

Knight's Visual - I salute you yet again!

I had no idea that Knights Visual even made stuff like this.