Chakuero Thread - Discussion, Reviews and Recommendations

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Can it be?! They're going to start reissuing the Ten-nyo series starting the 21st...on BLU-RAY!

Oh, my little Arisa Mirai in glorious HD...

Last edited:
Reactions: Immergeil

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
So that's the TRDD stuff from 10+ years ago!

If it's not a bad upscale it could be interesting.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Some of the DVDs get listed for huge amounts of money these days, particularly the one with Hikari Azuma:

Unfortunately, no announcement of that one going to BD yet.

I'm concerned now: the original Arisa Mirai DVD was 80 minutes long, while the cover for the Blu-ray says 69 minutes. Same thing for the first Rimu Sasahara video, though less drastic: 97 minute original vs. 95 minute reissue. Either that's a preliminary, unfinalized cover that got the runtime wrong, or they're cutting content.

And now I see this:
Something about a limited edition with BD "bonus chapters" and a digital DVD-ROM photobook. Are they only producing the uncut movie in limited quantities? Whatever. I'm attempting a preorder.

Last edited:

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I'm concerned now: the original Arisa Mirai DVD was 80 minutes long, while the cover for the Blu-ray says 69 minutes. Same thing for the first Rimu Sasahara video, though less drastic: 97 minute original vs. 95 minute reissue. Either that's a preliminary, unfinalized cover that got the runtime wrong, or they're cutting content.
As far as I can tell the original listing for TRDD-004 says 70 minutes, but as you say it's actually 80 long.

Correction, JavLibrary says 70 minutes but the original cover does say 80 minutes.

Attachments

• [TRDD-004] Arisa Mirai 未来ありさ - Ten-nyo.jpg
    [TRDD-004] Arisa Mirai 未来ありさ - Ten-nyo.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 77

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
As far as I can tell the original listing for TRDD-004 says 70 minutes, but as you say it's actually 80 long.

Correction, JavLibrary says 70 minutes but the original cover does say 80 minutes.
Hey Bill, can I help chip in for the Arisa dvd, and you share an iso when you get the dvd? Thanks!!!

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Hey Bill, can I help chip in for the Arisa dvd, and you share an iso when you get the dvd? Thanks!!!
The first proxy cancelled my order saying it was out of stock (Entaland said there were 5 left, so I don't know). I submitted another order with one of the other services I use; I have not heard back yet.

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
The first proxy cancelled my order saying it was out of stock (Entaland said there were 5 left, so I don't know). I submitted another order with one of the other services I use; I have not heard back yet.
Whatever I can do to help…let me know!!!

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Whatever I can do to help…let me know!!!
My proxy has received it already. If you still want to help, I'm kind of interested in getting the Rimu Sasahara one that's already out. It still says 4 copies of the limited edition are available.

By the way, for anyone who may happen to see this: I have a bunch of DVDs (and VHS and Laserdiscs) that, as far as I can tell, have never been ripped. Mostly mainstream gravure, some chakuero and a couple AV, but I can't publicly share them here due to the FileJoker rule (my uploads there always fail). If anyone can help me release this content, please contact me.

Last edited:

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I just got the Arisa Mirai BD. It's indeed only 69 minutes, so it's cut. It's also not upscaled, but simply stretched to 1080p from the SD original, so it's all grainy.

It's a total disappointment. I don't see the point of a Blu-ray release if it wasn't going to be either native HD or an HD upscale, especially since they reissued it on DVD too. Even the digital photo book on the bonus disc was already available separately on entaland, though I couldn't buy it due to them not accepting my card, so that's the only consolation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Immergeil

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
I just got the Arisa Mirai BD. It's indeed only 69 minutes, so it's cut. It's also not upscaled, but simply stretched to 1080p from the SD original, so it's all grainy.

It's a total disappointment. I don't see the point of a Blu-ray release if it wasn't going to be either native HD or an HD upscale, especially since they reissued it on DVD too. Even the digital photo book on the bonus disc was already available separately on entaland, though I couldn't buy it due to them not accepting my card, so that's the only consolation.
Omg that’s so disappointing SB. I know you took one for the team on that acquisition. Thanks for the feedback which means question the rest of the Trdd “updates”.