file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I guess I'm the first to mention this here. She changed her name to Ren Gojo (五条 恋) and has crossed over into AV, signing with S1.
ssis00928pl.jpg

edit: According to a review I read of her debut movie, her strongest subject is paizuri...but, of course, we all knew it would be.

Last edited:

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
NINTH DVD event video on YouTube.
We really need to start archiving idol-related YouTube videos, at least the original content that can't be found anywhere else. This event video is now totally lost.

Other relevant YouTube links:
Channel 1
Channel 2
2017年3月4日 結城ちか DVD発売イベント
VR 【結城ちか】の『バスタブになりたい』(360カメラ)特別公開
ドルパラ アイドル発見トーク!第7回 6月16日放送分
バクNEWクイーン自己紹介 1月15日O.A
結城ちか
結城ちか『ユウキのチカい』発売記念イベント/2014.11.16
結城ちか初写真集PR&メイキング初公開!
グラドル文化祭「むぎゅ」MV
Message from Bitgirls #2 Chika Yuukiビットガールズ#2 結城ちかからのありがとうメッセージ
ふ るルン! トラベラー12月6日オンエア# 32
She's also in several livestreams of something called "NEOMARY," which can be found on this channel.

And she's worked under four total names, as far as I can tell:
結城ちか - Chika Yuuki
髙橋央 - Chika(?) Takahashi
雛田真衣羽 - Maiha Hinata
五条恋 - Ren Gojo

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain001

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
We really need to start archiving idol-related YouTube videos, at least the original content that can't be found anywhere else. This event video is now totally lost.

I have often wondered why nobody has dl them, and at passed them on when original links get removed

I would do it myself if I had the time

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I have often wondered why nobody has dl them, and at passed them on when original links get removed

I would do it myself if I had the time
You can use the Wayback Machine on YouTube, but archiving the actual video is very hit and miss. More and more it seems to archive only the page, saying “We have not archived this video” in the player. There is apparently a Python script that lets you download the video to your machine and simultaneously upload it to the Wayback Machine as an actual Internet snapshot like any other page, but programming languages aren’t my thing (I’ve tried).

Edit: Tubeup. It looks like it may not actually upload it as a Wayback snapshot, just to the Internet Archive’s videos, but with all the metadata intact.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
either way, firstly I know nothing about scripts, and still time is a major factor

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
either way, firstly I know nothing about scripts, and still time is a major factor
Yes, it can be time consuming. What's more, I've found that when the Wayback Machine does decide to archive actual videos (it often doesn't), it archives the second highest quality version of the video instead of the best. For example, I was trying to recover privated videos of Aika Sawaguchi last night, and this one, presumably uploaded in 1080p, was archived in 720p.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
not sure why, it seems anything good gets saved as an inferior product