Couple tries swapping only for it to end up in an MFM threesome.

Cashpope

Mar 20, 2024
I assume this is fairly niche but I might as well try and get the ball rolling here. It could start off as a regular wife swap and may even turn into a foursome, but at some point (preferably at the end) one of the husbands has a threesome with the other couple while his wife is either completely oblivious or is fully aware and watches on in devastation. I've already found a handful that pretty much fits this description, though some of them I feel never reach their full potential. For example,

UMD-765 Two guys plan a trip to the hot springs with their wives so they can swap and near the middle of the video there actually is an MFM threesome in the bath. There's a few videos in the same series that follow this sequence path but I consider this one to be the hottest.
125umd00765pl.jpg

GAS - 434 These two couples swap and near the end there's an MFM threesome while one of the wives watches from the other and gets emotional out of (what I assume is) jealousy.
71gas00434pl.jpg

If these are up your alley then enjoy and if you know any other videos with similar if not the exact same stories, then please recommend. (Additionally, if there's any type of video where a husband has a threesome with another couple under any kind of context, then I'll gladly take recommendations for that as well.)

Cashpope

Mar 20, 2024
Alright, I was initially going to let this thread die a quick and painless death, but somehow, someway it actually happened. I was able to find a video that meets all of my criteria almost perfectly.

NTR - 031
NTR-031.webp

Although it's technically not swapping it has all of the same sequence of events. It's basically one of those weird "revenge" NTR plots where a woman fucks a married man, married man's wife gets revenge by fucking the homewreckers husband, blah blah blah, you get the picture. But the ending takes it a step further and does what I've always desired out of these videos and goes all in with a threesome between the two husbands and the wife. Even the ending scene (though less drawn than I hoped) ends exactly how I fantasized a story like this to be with the other woman walking in to pure devastation at what her husband is now involved in.

I've never felt so victorious in my life, This must be how kids felt watching Mankind win the WWF championship, perhaps even better. I know this sounds incredibly overdramatic but after months and months of searching, finding videos that nearly match what I hope for only to fuck it up with vanilla sex or a foursome, I just can't help but feel giddy. I want to revel in the joy that I feel now for as long as possible with all the other users who have been actively seeking out this exact storyline.

And really, that's why I'm making this update, to extend the celebration further and catch the eyes of other users who already have videos like this noted down. If anyone here happens to know of any videos that have the same, if not similar story, (or at the very least has an ending scene like this video), then I'm begging you... I'm PLEADING with you, to share what you have in this thread or through whatever manner that you can. And if you can't, then I implore you at the very least to enjoy the recommendation.