Cover cropper - Creating Kodi style poster files from covers

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
If it can be done with mp4 then mp4box will be able to do it and it's command line so you can do it in batch.

Fetterbr

Dec 10, 2010
sorry that is to complex for me, i know where the cover pictures are and where the movie folders are, than i need automatics for the rest :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Not really possible with the current version, you'd have to modify the source picture first to get the desired output size(or modify the output in the code, which isn't up-to-date atm since I was waiting to make a few changes first, to force a certain size), but that would be a good thing to add.

Fetterbr

Dec 10, 2010
thanks for all your work on this little but very good program, i use it dayli to bring my movies up todate. One thing more you realy need to add is that i can drag files to the program and not only have one specific folder to add. :)
In mp3tag fxample here you need to drag all files at ones as every thing will dissapere when you forgot one file and do again.

Fetterbr

Dec 10, 2010
question. Sorting with Win 10 explorer. I have lots of Folders with movie file, subtitle file, picture file.
I want to see All my Folders with content, expanded and grouped by folder path. Sorted by the date i have created the movie file. i simply cant get it to work.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Sounds like you want to sort with 2 columns(path and date), which isn't possible in windows explorer as far as I know.